BABAJI, PLZ SAVE GURTI FROM TYPICAL DESI SHOWS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

After watching the supposed to be Grand Wedding finale, I hope GURTI do not fall into the hands of any PH who create such melodramatic shows...babaji, GIVE US GURTI IN ALL THEIR GLORY OR AT AN ELEVATED GLORY...WE NEED EXCELLENT STORY FOR THEIR CLASS ACT, NOT SUCH BAKWAAS (no offense)

I stuck to yawwwnnn seein dis oly 4 GURTI...I FEEL GC WILL BE SNAPPED UP FOR BIGGER PROJECTS, BUT I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT DD 'COZ SHE SAID SHE WAS NOT INTERESTED IN DOING MOVIES...GURTI DESERVE TO REACH GREATER HEIGHTS ... BE IT IN TELEVISION OR SILVER SCREEN...THEY ARE UNIQUE TALENTS THAT NEED TO BE CHERISHED AND TREASURED😎

I WANT GURTI TO GET EXCELLENT PROJECTS LIKE GHSP...I HOPE THEY DO NOT TAKE UP WHAYEVER COMES THEIR WAY IN A HURRY...BABAJI, PLZ BE THE GUIDING LIGHT OF OUR GURTI 😳

so true...i wz also worried about the same thng n seeing this akhri salam they ruined it completely...i mean wt vr they thnkng hey edited maneets couple dance n i thnk although i didnt watch pkyek bt they also ruined the wedding i thnk...not a fan of dat show bt still...they cud hv given us smthng separate...
Life Ok is all about rona dhona melodramas only...waited for Gurti dance from 8.30pm & it was for 2mins only...so in SBS d dance was offscreen..but jealous Maan & Geet was so cute...if sequels of hit films like Don, Dhoom & Dostana can be made why can't d channel give us season 2 of Geet