Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I really don't like rano

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
What is the, matter with this stupid women. The how dare she as
Ask this man who hurt his entire family so much to but the mangled sutra on bm neck.
I wanted to slap her do bad. I she is, just clueless person. I can she not read her face?

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpsmarty22luvlife84jaswargikoinahineel_jayPicasso9ruexangel-Rimsha-sizzlesShadowImbue.MohitzPari.Siddhi_NimbuMirchiani_gr

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Lol I was thinking to post something similar to this today.. Past few episodes Rano's character has been soo annoying.. I cant wait till everyone finds out Ishwar is selling the house.. Want to see Rano's reaction..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OMGIshaanDiiviPicasso9ruexangel

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddhi209

Lol I was thinking to post something similar to this today.. Past few episodes Rano's character has been soo annoying.. I cant wait till everyone finds out Ishwar is selling the house.. Want to see Rano's reaction..

RANO will CRY... what else can be her Reaction... WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20smarty22vinan2050DreamySNjaaneshinlifeztufscorpiodreamsPicasso9ruexangelElvinaShadowImbueSiddhi_ani_gr

luvdesitelly Groupbie
luvdesitelly
luvdesitelly

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

I was going to make a post on the same topic.  She was so annoying in last few episodes.  How could she forget that what Ishawar had done to kashyap family?  and I wanted to kick her so bad when she said "chalo ab sab thik ho gaya...ghar main ab sab kush hai". I was like huh?  Wake up and smell the coffee. nobody is happy.  Couldn't you see their sad, angry faces?

Edited by luvdesitelly - 15 December 2011 at 3:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneshinruexangelSiddhi_ani_gr

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Edited by Luv4games - 15 December 2011 at 9:59pm
jaswargikoinahi Goldie
jaswargikoinahi
jaswargikoinahi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
I agree. Basically shes forgotten how much he hurt her didi. She should have stayed out of it.
sammukh Senior Member
sammukh
sammukh

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvdesitelly

I was going to make a post on the same topic.  She was so annoying in last few episodes.  How could she forget that what Ishawar had done to kashyap family?  and I wanted to kick her so bad when she said "chalo ab sab thik ho gaya...ghar main ab sab kush hai". I was like huh?  Wake up and smell the coffee. nobody is happy.  Couldn't you see their sad, angry faces?

Dont u see that she feels BM has accepted BP...n she feels she is helping BM...n not BP...her simplicity is making her do all this...
luvdesitelly Groupbie
luvdesitelly
luvdesitelly

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammukh

Originally posted by luvdesitelly

Dont u see that she feels BM has accepted BP...n she feels she is helping BM...n not BP...her simplicity is making her do all this...

She can't see that BM is not really happy. Actually no one is happy.  Hell even suhana figured this out and rano acted like everything is fine now.  The way she responded to the whole situation was really too much. gaga over how everyone is happy and now we are one complete family.Shocked she wasn't only talking about BM but entire family.  I know she is close to BM but her softness towards Ishwar was really annoying. 

Go to top