India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

sach ka samna

anu_sakshi IF-Rockerz
anu_sakshi
anu_sakshi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
star plus par fail ho chuka dekthe hai ab kithna chalega kyoni jo raj kulna chahiye wo raz kulthe aur he show nahi chala.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifeboss

nishadatar Senior Member
nishadatar
nishadatar

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
ES TARAKE FALTU SO PASAND KARNE WALE CHANNAL KISA HOGA? GEET KO REJECT KARKE WO PACHTANE WALA HAI. 
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Hey...I'am a member of the Geet Forum...I like Maan Geet's Jodi very much... & yes like all of you i'am upset that Geet has ended, it was the only show I used to watch with cent percent interest...But I was forced to reply to this topic in particular as you were talking about SKS...Well i'am a huge fan of Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal, have been since the year of 2003 & we as Rajeevians  do not want anyone to downgrade Rajeev or his Show...& let me tell you Season 1 of Sach Ka Saamna had high TRP's in reality shows, it even broke some records, the TRP's really soared high in the first season...yes i understand that Geet has ended & you are showing your displeasure towards the channel Life OK, but in no way it is Rajeev's or The Shows (SKS) fault.. it is the decision taken by Star One Channel, the shows & actors on Life OK cannot be blamed..Thank You...

P.S: Writing in capitals is considered as shouting on India-Forums, please refrain from it..& yes being a die-hard, ardent fan of Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal, i like the show SKS, it is my choice please don't offend Rajeev's fans by calling the show & our choice faltu.. Thanku very much..

Surya...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifebossSerenity_me

anu_sakshi IF-Rockerz
anu_sakshi
anu_sakshi

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
tume malum hai pichlibhar urvashi dolankiya ( komolika - kousati zindagi ki) uska college wala raj kolke rakha wo bhahot gussa hui thi.
Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Chill ppl...geet went off-air for no fault of sks or rajeev khandelwal...if u ppl are offended with the show ending then plzzz show ur anger to the channel or the production house...there's no need to bash another show for no reason.

This show was supposed to be a part of star one only initially...I guess tab tum log isse iss tarah se nahi bolte...so plzzz be realistic and dont bash any show or rajeev without any reason.

One last ting, plzz respect other's feelings as well. Thank you.

MysticRiver

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
rajiv has nothing to do wid geet ending then why r u blaming rajiv n his show. iam a fan of ghsp but iam also a huge fan of rajiv kahndelwal...this guy is a trend setter  ...n i won;t tolerate if anyone blame him unnecessary. u need to chill down, geet was just a  show n it had to end one day. every good thing come to an end one day.

anyways iam waiting for his show sach ka samna, all d best rajiv.
Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu_sakshi

tume malum hai pichlibhar urvashi dolankiya ( komolika - kousati zindagi ki) uska college wala raj kolke rakha wo bhahot gussa hui thi.

she had come to participate at her own risk...so who cares about her gussa,,she was not d only person jiska secret reveled hua hoLOL

MysticRiver

nishadatar Senior Member
nishadatar
nishadatar

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
sorryb to say but SKSis very fake show. ager paise khanewale log sach bolne lage to India kab ki sudhar gai hoti. or jo show may aate hai shyaad unko bhi paise dekar hi laya gaya hoga. for exp. promo may jo admi dekhya hi. jisko naukri nahi milti, kya wo sach bol raha hi. wo shayad kuch kam kye lakya nahi hoga ya usse ki expections jada hoi.or hume to nahi sunata trp ka record brake huwa tha. per geet jitane fans kisi bhi serial kye nahi hi or nahi honge. ye challange...

Go to top