Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Originally posted by -aHnAf-

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

GH...Lady Bond Is Here With YKW...&Mira Is Thre With Her Hubby...
Crazy

Ahnaf...bro P doesn't know that someone is after her hubby...it's not fair at the moment...
Very True... Pls don't blame P on this... she didn't even hv a clue on this... Poor she is... I am worried for her n u Ahnaf... blaming her... hurting yaar...

No babs...P is Hurting Me...Cry
I know u love kriya , we love kriya ots.. we care for them, thts why blaming them... but as a wife myself... P is gonna be the main sufferer... iam worried abt TNsians.. they wud talk poisonous abt her... we too shud not b like tht... we all know sh etruly loves our baba...

Only One Question In My Mind...Will We Get Back Our KriYa Ever???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kp.arjaArja.Kriyaaka.aiera_umababithaj

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ash_arja

hope Prats ll come home and cry to baba and as usual Baba ll convince...
arre yaar... Prats come out of this others problems concentrate on your shaadi shuda life.. it is running into trouble... someone behind your hubby...
How the hell she knows tht yaar... why u guys r all blaming Poor Prats on this.. Its K who decided not to tell abt Meera to her...

cool.. chill... not at all blaming her... m too worried for her... thinking this only she helps everyone around and there is none to help her...
i want her to forget others problems and concentrate on her life, attend her hubby.. then only he can come out with his issues...
ab dekho na she always has problems and he consoles her and thats the reason he doesnt want to burden her more... no time for them (my only issue)
Iam sorry... I am hating these CV's Poor Kriya... iam so worried abt them... but i cn never accept P doesn't give happiness to K... K is happy with her... means she is doing sumthing spl for him n may be CV's don't show all the things...sorry if i ws harsh on u n Ahnaf... but pls don't blame P alone in Meera matter... she is the one gonna be the hurt mainly...

ROFL  You're talking as if KRIYA are really living in Allahabad...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierHamiSkybabithajMitu_

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Crazy

Ahnaf...bro P doesn't know that someone is after her hubby...it's not fair at the moment...
Very True... Pls don't blame P on this... she didn't even hv a clue on this... Poor she is... I am worried for her n u Ahnaf... blaming her... hurting yaar...

I know u love kriya , we love kriya ots.. we care for them, thts why blaming them... but as a wife myself... P is gonna be the main sufferer... iam worried abt TNsians.. they wud talk poisonous abt her... we too shud not b like tht... we all know sh etruly loves our baba...

We will... Kriya r not tht week dear...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aiera_umaCaped_Crusader

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

arre yaar... Prats come out of this others problems concentrate on your shaadi shuda life.. it is running into trouble... someone behind your hubby...
How the hell she knows tht yaar... why u guys r all blaming Poor Prats on this.. Its K who decided not to tell abt Meera to her...

cool.. chill... not at all blaming her... m too worried for her... thinking this only she helps everyone around and there is none to help her...
i want her to forget others problems and concentrate on her life, attend her hubby.. then only he can come out with his issues...
ab dekho na she always has problems and he consoles her and thats the reason he doesnt want to burden her more... no time for them (my only issue)
Iam sorry... I am hating these CV's Poor Kriya... iam so worried abt them... but i cn never accept P doesn't give happiness to K... K is happy with her... means she is doing sumthing spl for him n may be CV's don't show all the things...sorry if i ws harsh on u n Ahnaf... but pls don't blame P alone in Meera matter... she is the one gonna be the hurt mainly...

she is very attached Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aiera_umababithaj

ssweety007 Goldie
ssweety007
ssweety007

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Uma dii and all the updaters...and to all for a wonderful LUDHug

Have a great day everyone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aierMitu_

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Originally posted by a_uma

she is very attached Embarrassed
True nd iam not ashamed... I care abt kriya more than myself n my family life... so me also shud be blamed... like p...me too tk advantage of my hubby n my children... yah... iam realizing...Embarrassed

a_umaMitu_

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by krishnprats

SS!!! Sir G what happened 2u?favouring Prats?

He does support her when he thinks she is right ..unlike amma...who is plain jealous of her...

True, he may not be fond of her, but he supports her when he knows she's right! That's one good thing about him!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssweety007heera1702babithaj....Poojie....

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Crazy

We will... Kriya r not tht week dear...

Hope Your Words Come True...

kp.arjaArja.Kriya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index