Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-15th December (Page 22)

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Another fantastic comment by PM in the uncensored videos. Sunny is constantly asking PM wants to clean the bathroom floor. PM asks her if she wants to do it and she goes, no no, i already clean the kitchen cupboards 3 times a day (that's all?).

PM - are you sure aren't already doing it? (i'm guessing cleaning up all the crap of the house. lol!)
Sunny - what?
PM - no no nothing, don't worry about it.

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodie

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by simplypurple

Sunny, please grow a brain and stop following Sky's orders so blindly. There's nothing wrong in being a little flexible.

Why is Sky's little lamb questioning people and ordering around? Is she unofficial Captain? Good that BB cut her entire footage. LOL
Sunny follows sky because he is correct most of the time. Sunny is not a fool like sid who left skys company and now bechara sid suffering for that. Sunny does has a brain and in the recent episodes she is using it well. Well done sunny.
simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Sunny, please grow a brain and stop following Sky's orders so blindly. There's nothing wrong in being a little flexible.

Why is Sky's little lamb questioning people and ordering around? Is she unofficial Captain? Good that BB cut her entire footage. LOL

I think she wants to be the next captain and has every hope that sky will make her one. It's probably too much to expect BB to get rid of the captain status in the house and not let Sky's fans not have any advantage. The interesting thing should be that if Shonali is evicted, then everyone is definitely going to nominate Sid and Amar. What will Amar do then? I hope they somehow drag Juhi into the nominations as well.
.driftingaway IF-Sizzlerz
.driftingaway
.driftingaway

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

ew, to think of it, it's really quite creepy of BB to provide the women in the house with chiffon sarees, knowing it'll turn transparent once they are in the rain Confused and the slow motion closeups on Sho Sho or shall i say sho sho's flesh were pervy.

I do think Shonali looked the nicest, followed by the Sunny though

rain dances are 'supposed' to be all spontaneous and intimate between two people, but the fact that there was artificial rain and 4 couples slow dancing beside each other makes me LOL like i said, too cheesy to digest.

why did Juhi have a black bandana/bikini top wrapped around her chest? LOL 

Edited by driftingaway - 15 December 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurple-shabz-

realitytvfan IF-Dazzler
realitytvfan
realitytvfan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

I think she wants to be the next captain and has every hope that sky will make her one. It's probably too much to expect BB to get rid of the captain status in the house and not let Sky's fans not have any advantage. The interesting thing should be that if Shonali is evicted, then everyone is definitely going to nominate Sid and Amar. What will Amar do then? I hope they somehow drag Juhi into the nominations as well.

really will they do tht...nominate juhiParty...plz ekbar kamse kam yeh nominate toh ho...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simplypurpleMoodyFoodie-shabz-

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by driftingaway

ew, to think of it, it's really quite creepy of BB to provide the women in the house with chiffon sarees, knowing it'll turn transparent once they are in the rain Confused and the slow motion closeups on Sho Sho or shall i say sho sho's flesh were pervy.

I do think Shonali looked the nicest, followed by the Sunny though

rain dances are 'supposed' to be all spontaneous and intimate between two people, but the fact that there was artificial rain and 4 couples slow dancing beside each other makes me LOL like i said, too cheesy to digest.

why did Juhi have a black bandana/bikini top wrapped around her chest? LOL 

It's probably good that it was black or BB would have turned into a peep show for free. BB production team is horny. why do you think last year, they gave the newly weds a room of their own and put cameras in every angle? They were hoping to get to see some flesh. This year it's the po*n star, the pole and the rain dance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettante-shabz-

simplypurple IF-Rockerz
simplypurple
simplypurple

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitytvfan

really will they do tht...nominate juhiParty...plz ekbar kamse kam yeh nominate toh ho...

Mere bhi dil ki yehi kwahish hain. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

realitytvfan

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
why did they not prank shonali in the end?was the sari that important?

Go to top