Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-15th December (Page 12)

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Joined: 11 December 2005
Posts: 21327

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by realitybites

Missra is right in telling Sky NOT to do that prank with Shonali, what if she really gets scared? trembles or something happens to her.
 
SL did the love couple task with Amar so well, she went out of the way at times. Now its weird for her too complain. I guess she is complaining becoz Amar is nominated and Shonali already complained so the idea gets a boost.  2 girls complaining! In the dance scene, she didnt looked uncomfortable at all. She cld have said it or told Sky abt it. But well, she is bespoiling Amar's image.
Why Sunny would do that ? I mean Amar is in Sky's group atm, infact Sunny would go against Shonali in that case...Confused
SL never liked Amar and she is in Sky+Juhi group. They are a pack. It would be better if Amar leaves since Shonali will listen to what they say and do that, also that would isolate Sid. Sky does not trust Amar as much as he trusts Juhi and SL who listen to him and do what he desires.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoulNishita123

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Joined: 10 December 2008
Posts: 10114

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boondein

Sky as circuit tmrw. Tongue
 
I m enjoying this week BB
andrew is superb Clap Clap Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boondeinboredsoulTony_StraK786

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Joined: 04 November 2011
Posts: 1259

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by realitybites

Why is Sid shirtless? Shonali is looking cheap. Missra in white saree NO good, Juhi in her yellow black,not good again, only SL is ok.
 
Is this a part of task or Juhi's Bday celebration...either way BB couldn't come up with anythin better ?? Dead


BB is one hell of a h*ny chap.

So far he has made girls in skimpy clothes enter pool, do ramp walks, made Sunny do pole dance and now this rain dance.

I have noticed Kid Sid shirtless yesterday while kissing Sky...(some thought they were fighting)...as well today.

For the first time I am wondering...Is Big Boss Karan Johar? Or Shahrukh Khan may be?
Ermm

Thumbs DownTwo thumbs down to raindance task Thumbs Down...yuck...who wants to see those pair dance anyways and in rainDead Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodieblue-ice.

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Joined: 04 November 2011
Posts: 1259

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ismaail

Originally posted by boondein

Sky as circuit tmrw. Tongue
 
I m enjoying this week BB
andrew is superb Clap Clap Clap

yup Andrew is good to watch but I guess they will take him out this week, since he is a guest. Lets c!
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 55054

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Sorry Sorry...Sorry ji...but ek baat toh maan-ni hi padegi.

Shahrukh, Sunny Leone, Glenn McGrath and Dale Steyn are masters when it comes to swinging both ways. ooops...I run...Shocked
* pulls out the dambook and shoots*Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VAZ2011-Cruiser-

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Joined: 11 December 2005
Posts: 21327

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Who will be evicted this Sat? Amar or Shonali? Perhaps they will evict Amar or else Sid will be isolated and tortured by SkyLOLLOL. Colors will not do that to their sister channel winnerLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoul

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26538

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by realitybites

Missra is right in telling Sky NOT to do that prank with Shonali, what if she really gets scared? trembles or something happens to her.
 
SL did the love couple task with Amar so well, she went out of the way at times. Now its weird for her too complain. I guess she is complaining becoz Amar is nominated and Shonali already complained so the idea gets a boost.  2 girls complaining! In the dance scene, she didnt looked uncomfortable at all. She cld have said it or told Sky abt it. But well, she is bespoiling Amar's image.
Why Sunny would do that ? I mean Amar is in Sky's group atm, infact Sunny would go against Shonali in that case...Confused
SL never liked Amar and she is in Sky+Juhi group. They are a pack. It would be better if Amar leaves since Shonali will listen to what they say and do that, also that would isolate Sid. Sky does not trust Amar as much as he trusts Juhi and SL who listen to him and do what he desires.
sunny was feeling embrassed when amar lifted herWink u can see her eyes were closed and she was telling amar sum lines to amar too...i dont think it was big deal..same time shonali accusation getting head in sunny too she adviced last time shonali if u feel uncomfortable with amar  then keep distance


Edited by fire_gun - 15 December 2011 at 11:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ismaail

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26538

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Who will be evicted this Sat? Amar or Shonali? Perhaps they will evict Amar or else Sid will be isolated and tortured by SkyLOLLOL. Colors will not do that to their sister channel winnerLOLLOL

if i think causally i feel shonali is going but from game point of view..shonali is needed to support sid to maintain groupism from other side ..amar games plan r stopped now as he moved to sky gang and enjoying with majority supportWink..if amar goes out ..it will be sky,juhi and sunny  vs sid,shonali...sunny can leave next weekWink...then shonali,sid and sky and juhiWink...so iam not ruling out that amar can get eviction too...but on paper amar looks strong and i believe he will stayWink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Daily Discussion~8th December 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35

Author: MsAnu   Replies: 279   Views: 21159

MsAnu 279 21159 09 December 2011 at 9:43am by MsAnu
Daily Discussion-7th Dec

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: realitybites   Replies: 364   Views: 25867

realitybites 364 25867 09 December 2011 at 2:30am by vicky1212
Daily Discussion ~ 6th Dec 2011

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: Autumn.   Replies: 176   Views: 15892

Autumn. 176 15892 07 December 2011 at 11:45am by fire_gun
Daily synopsis ~ 6th Dec 2011

2 3 4

Author: nishu786   Replies: 29   Views: 3032

nishu786 29 3032 06 December 2011 at 10:40am by dumb-pom
Daily Discussion 5th Dec-Nomination

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: realitybites   Replies: 462   Views: 26535

realitybites 462 26535 06 December 2011 at 9:48am by -allizwell-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index