Daily Discussion-15th December - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by realitybites

Missra is right in telling Sky NOT to do that prank with Shonali, what if she really gets scared? trembles or something happens to her.

SL did the love couple task with Amar so well, she went out of the way at times. Now its weird for her too complain. I guess she is complaining becoz Amar is nominated and Shonali already complained so the idea gets a boost.  2 girls complaining! In the dance scene, she didnt looked uncomfortable at all. She cld have said it or told Sky abt it. But well, she is bespoiling Amar's image.
Why Sunny would do that ? I mean Amar is in Sky's group atm, infact Sunny would go against Shonali in that case...πŸ˜•
Edited by Nishita123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nishita123

Is this a part of task or Juhi's Bday celebration...either way BB couldn't come up with anythin better ?? 🀒
Yeah such a cheap idea🀒. This time BB could not think of anything, King, Princess, Lovers?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Originally posted by blue-ice

sharukh pe toh jana nahi...warna meri dambook ka use karna padega mujhe😑😑😑...πŸ˜†

Sorry Sorry...Sorry ji...but ek baat toh maan-ni hi padegi.

Shahrukh, Sunny Leone, Glenn McGrath and Dale Steyn are masters when it comes to swinging both ways. ooops...I run...😲

Why Sunny would do that ? I mean Amar is in Sky's group atm, infact Sunny would go against Shonali in that case...πŸ˜•
he is strong contender,if he survives then next week she will be against him or sid hence..they are targetting him and sid.
Sky as circuit tmrw. πŸ˜› Edited by boondein - 12 years ago

SL never liked Amar and she is in Sky+Juhi group. They are a pack. It would be better if Amar leaves since Shonali will listen to what they say and do that, also that would isolate Sid. Sky does not trust Amar as much as he trusts Juhi and SL who listen to him and do what he desires.
Originally posted by boondein

Sky as circuit tmrw. πŸ˜›

I m enjoying this week BB
andrew is superb πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by cruiser51

BB is one hell of a h*ny chap.

So far he has made girls in skimpy clothes enter pool, do ramp walks, made Sunny do pole dance and now this rain dance.

I have noticed Kid Sid shirtless yesterday while kissing Sky...(some thought they were fighting)...as well today.

For the first time I am wondering...Is Big Boss Karan Johar? Or Shahrukh Khan may be?
πŸ€”

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌTwo thumbs down to raindance task πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...yuck...who wants to see those pair dance anyways and in rain🀒 πŸ€’
Originally posted by Ismaail

I m enjoying this week BB
andrew is superb πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

yup Andrew is good to watch but I guess they will take him out this week, since he is a guest. Lets c!
Originally posted by cruiser51

Sorry Sorry...Sorry ji...but ek baat toh maan-ni hi padegi.

Shahrukh, Sunny Leone, Glenn McGrath and Dale Steyn are masters when it comes to swinging both ways. ooops...I run...😲
* pulls out the dambook and shoots*😑