India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I'm confused

thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Tomorrow's episode will be the Payal/Akash engagement judging by the precap. So was their engagement always supposed to happen before ASR/LA? Because it's not like ASR/LA have told anyone they want to "postpone" their own engagement or that they broke up. Is tomorrow's episode supposed to be Dec. 16 in the show too then? or is it like 14/15th in the show? Sometimes I get so lost with the timeline of the show.

shonu2 Goldie
shonu2
shonu2

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Well, Anjali keeps saying there are 2 engagements in this house, so I think both ASR and Akash are supposed to be getting engaged on the same day. Only we know that one will not happen!! The actual date of the engagements was stated to be Dec. 16th on the show.
..Apz.. IF-Rockerz
..Apz..
..Apz..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
am also really confusedConfused..i think its a blooper...definitely the so called one week gap for arnav la engagement has definitely been long over..Geek
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
As I have been predicting all along... they will keep us entertained with all the song and dance on Friday.. Both are getting engaged tomorrow...when its time to show the moment of truth about LA/ASR the serial will end there leaving us agitated over the weekend LOL

Isn't it the trend? LOL
zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

As I have been predicting all along... they will keep us entertained with all the song and dance on Friday.. Both are getting engaged tomorrow...when its time to show the moment of truth about LA/ASR the serial will end there leaving us agitated over the weekend LOL

Isn't it the trend? LOL
HAHA...yea i m sure atleast 5 -10 mins will be spent on song and dance, then some snake and anji  scenesDead ,a few eyelocks and finally the screen will freeze at the most crucial moment.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top