Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

I guess its the end of the road for me. (Page 7)

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I am with you in this topic.

You were right on that part,Not everyone can come up with a couple like Nicholas and Mia. Even though the books had Michael as the lead but the movie turned out to be the best-they took the risk and they showed that even a prince can get a princess. The Royal Engagement was/ is my best movie at all times.

I am going to be a silent viewer of this show for sometime. Will see how the story progresses and then come back. Reason is i don't find anything interesting in Akash and Moniya track-the same old love story. And its outdated for today's generation.

I'd prefer a story in the track of Nicholas and Mia anytime anyday in my life with my full heart.

Lastly,i still look out for UV and Maanyata and hope CV's realize viewers would like UV/maanyata before its too late.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaffkhanKai.-Xpress-

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Hope not PC!
I  will only say I hope to see you back much sooner than your intended break. I am still hopeful for ManVeer, I know i must be pretty crazy right? Maybe I am in denialLOL 
Okay. Enough. WIll miss you and your posts Sorely :(
Maybe I'll take a break from the forum too, but will continue with the show till I see a clearer picture.
Hug
Me tooSmile will dfinately miss ur posts Pink. have enjoyed reading them. Will continue to see if things will improve, or soon even I will be hello hi bye bye LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

-Xpress- IF-Stunnerz
-Xpress-
-Xpress-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
OMG  so much of discussion here but @pinkchocolate.. totally agree with u..

For me its always ManVeer so if no Manveer then no DEK for me..but still want to keep some hope for our Manveer.. let's see what we will get.. then if still no manveer me too will be out of here..

akshaaya

-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sexyheels Senior Member
sexyheels
sexyheels

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i agree with EVERY SINGLE word you said and most probably today was the last day for me to watch the show as well 
manyta is being SUPER ANNOYING and they are making Udayveer not the main lead 
you're right its a same old sappy story where the pauper wins the princess and that is a BORE!!!!!!!!!!  

akshaaya

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Yeah Poco, you have got some points. I was thinking the same that the show is losing it's charm through showing Akash-Muniya 'love story', I was also thinking that the show is not worthy watching anymore...I felt these while seeing yesterday's episode. But today I felt (don't know why...maybe my sixth sense is telling me so...!!) that maybe there is something else going to happen which no one can guess or can expect.
Well, It happens with the every viewer of DEK while watching the show that none of them can guess that what would happen next in this show, isn't it? Creatives will make the story just like the viewers want to, they have to do this at least for the sake of their business/TRPs. They know that Uday is the life of this show, so later they have to make him the life of Monu.LOLEmbarrassed

Later viewers might see a tragic story in Muniya's life. Maybe Akash will die somehow(i expect so). Then the story will go ahead with ManVeer story. And I think that their love story will be unique and different which no one can't even guess right now.

So I hope, u don't have to leave this forum Poco, because whatever will be happen, will be good for the audiences.Smile

Edited by ffkhan - 16 December 2011 at 11:39am

NusiSg

snitchseeker IF-Rockerz
snitchseeker
snitchseeker

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Nice post 

Go to top