I guess its the end of the road for me. - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago

I think this is where the phrases, "Patience is Virtue" and "Good Things come to those Who Wait" come in and apply. Albeit they are clichd, and sometimes fail to help us in the moment, I am holding out that they WILL apply to us, Udayveer & Manyata.

Pinks, I hope you'll wait it out, if not just keep checking in, because I do Believe that the CVs will see the light (or have already seen it) and we WILL have our Mia & Nicholas in Manyata & Udayveer.  They've already seen the reaction Uday evokes from viewers (a Positive one- WE LOVE HIM!) and how much the viewers want Manveer to happen. I don't think they'll commit Telly euthanasia when the viewers have already given them the cure.

Bear with us; for the result should be worth it!

-Reeha
Edited by reeha...k - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -debolina-

LOL its NOT a story of akash and moniya. it should be evident from today's episode yaar. the CVs are tying out all the lose ends so tat manyata can finally settle in peace at her home without the escaping tendency. firstly the truth from murari. and second the breakup from akash. he set her free today, she got a heartbreak, probably not to return back again. i guess finally this will kickstart the manyata uday track.

Deb, i SERIOUSLY want to believe that but i HATE the way Aakash and Moniya are being shoved down our throats when we have refused to accept them. I really hope you are right and I can come back when ManVeer happen. πŸ˜³
and this is where I say my good bye as well.

I have had enough CVs and PHs playing me for a fool no no no...fool me once shame on u fool me twice shame on me.

I hope they and Akash enjoy the show all by themselves.

Originally posted by Tasha4ever

πŸ€—
 I can totally relate to what you are feeling.The previous show I watched before DEK had the same situation where the main leads had electrifying chemistry but the CVs were hell bent on shoving the second lead heroine down the audience's throat even though she had zero chemistry with the male lead and the audience hated her like crazy. I genuinely thought UV was the main lead of this show when I saw the promo of the pub scene and the ManVeer chemistry prompted me to watch this show, but what I get instead is Akash torture in every single episode😑...I dont think I'm upto heartburn a second time, so m gonna opt out too😭
Edited by anne_shirley - 12 years ago
Originally posted by asyadada

I feel your pain and respect your decision. I too will stop watching this show (as I have many others I follow too) if CV's don't change the lead to Uday. Akash is a good guy, but I don't feel the chemistry between the pair and I keep forwarding their scenes until Uday is on screen. However Uday without Manyata is not enough to keep me glued to DEK.

Thank you, I guess people like you and me will come back if ManVeer are given to us for real. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vidi263

Vidzie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am fabulous, πŸ˜ƒ... i am gonna continue my FF from Sunday... just caught in whole lot of stuff. πŸ˜†...Aakash has thrown me out of the viewer's chair. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...I love KTLK. πŸ˜³
i think its not good to comment on the show at a point where the story begins..seems like no one has got the patience ..! come on people its not a film..atleast give some time to the story..but those who cant bye n will miss u..=)
@Pinks! I think I'll keep going until Akash comes back and wants her back--then I'm out. I'm not too invested in ManVeer yet just b/c of late I think Udayveer can do way better than Monu and JN combined. Monu has started irritating me a bit--especially the endless gaaliyaans--which was cute at first, but no more.

As for hope--I don't have any, so I'm ok. Knowing how TV works--they made Akash seem like the Ideal man so we would gaga over him, but I never like the actor in any of his other shows nor do I like him now. He doesn't know what to Look at a woman. That look a man gives a gal when he's truly and utterly in love with her. Yup, that's the look--it's missing. I don't think I can think of a blander confession than his, or a duller set of expressiosn than his in this intense, romantic scenes. The O Re Piya segment: FLOP! Might as well have added Why This Kolaveri Di?-at least it would have been more entertaining.πŸ˜†

Again Pinks---don't go b/c you brought a lot of fun and excitement with you, but if you must--we're welcome you with the biggest e-hug ever!!!πŸ€—
Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shann20

if u quit ur loss...todays epi showed its always manveer...convo in car,uv and manya scenes...etc...here comes maan veerπŸ˜†

I know, ya. ...I will miss UV and ManVeer. I hope they do happen and creatives find their brains. πŸ˜†