India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

that's it...im done hitting chaska meter

sansheen99 Groupbie
sansheen99
sansheen99

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
so long as the stupid manhoos CVs  dont make up their mind and  come up deciding who the male lead of DEK is..im not gonna waste my time contributing to soon to be nil TRPs and chaska meter ranking of this soon to be FLOP show...as long as akash is haniging around in the story...and Mannayata is  wanting to be in her chawl surroundings(she will fill up her room with those stuff)...and so long as Uday is shown for a mere less than 3 minutes..this show has all the hallmarks of a massive major FLOP FLOP show...then the CVs can thank their stars once they are out of a job..coz this is gonna be one biggg FLOP show

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika968asyadadaakshaayaSidNeeti-fanshaf13pinksslakshyasssArhainAshish

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Chill yaar...hota hai! At least we're getting a new ray of hope.

Look how symbolic the Akash-Monu-UV scene was.

Akash rejects Monu--though for purely selfless reasons, but he does. She was devastated, but UV come to "hold her" when Akash left. She's broke b/c of Akash but UV will help her pick up the pieces and in turn learn a thing or two from her!

There's hope!!! Just give it time!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDivaArhainAshish

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
DONT LOOSE HOPE..
just make threads abt wht u wna c n wht nah..
I AM WATCHIN D DRAMA JUST FOR UV AK N HE IS D HERO FOR ME IF NEONE ELSE IS I WIL DEFINITELY QUIT WATCHN D DRAMA
M NAH MAD I HATEE DAT AKASH CNT C HIM FOR A SEC 
Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Dude chill Wink... See that in other way today akash seems to be out of the picture so now their'z a big possibility of UV being the lead and now they are just rapping up the chawl thing... So have patience...Big smile 
lakshyasss IF-Rockerz
lakshyasss
lakshyasss

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
my patience exhausted today hence only waiting for manayata's makeover now...then seeing her will leave the show...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top