Blessing in disguise

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
I think Anuj is underestimated. Myself being just an observer and not fan of any contestants, would like to say that ANUJ is petentially better than many other contestants including Antara,Minal and even Sandeep and has started to show his real potential. I think he is not as good as AMEY or KARUNYA in terms of Singing, but of course he is not bad and Judges were crossing the limit of making comments to ANUJ and SANDEEP, thats it, simply because they wanted someone they liked to win. Actually JUDGES trying to protect the contestents they liked must have made public vote against them, because judges seem to make arbitrary remarks, and i think their arbitrary comments irritates public and would vote against their favourites, and that is so far becoming as the blessing in disguise for ANUJ and SANDEEP.
What do you think guys? Please comment without being biased...
i dont know but i dont agree wid u
I think so too...

anuj sang really well during the piano round...I think I may come off as mean towards anuj but I wouldn't be upset if he won II2...(please don't kill me now)
time time ki baat hai! After hearin' him in the piano roundi expexted him to sing well in the gala's too... but he did nt sing that well!!
Originally posted by movieman1111

ANUJ is better than many other contestants including Antara,Minal and even Sandeep and has started to show his real potential.

I think there are 2 possibilities...either u haven't heard Antara's,Meenal's and Sandeep's singing or...u haven't heard Anuj's singing!! 😆 Otherwise u wud not hav made such a remark for Anuj!! 😆 😆 😆
ya! he is a goooood singer but votes are given on the basis of that day's per4mance!

which anuj's wasss verrrrry 🤢 compared to amey, karu, meenal, antra!

agar past record dekh kar votes bejhene hote toh abhi bhi indian idol nahin banta aur ravinder ravi ban jaate! 😆
judges are not insulting anuj ,but the thing is that he doesnt deserves to be here....i dont know much about this...but i feel bad for anuj too....but it is wrong to sayt that Antara,Minal are less talented then anuj...dont you think that you r underestimating them,in the CHUKAR of protecting anuj?
Let me tell you frankly, actually I am not a fan of Anuj, and of course i would have liked AMEY to be the IDOL. As he is not there, as per singing, Karunya then Sandeep then only ANUJ.
I was just trying to say that he is not as bad as he is being potrayed, thats it, and specially by the judges.