India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Blessing in disguise

movieman1111 Senior Member
movieman1111
movieman1111

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I think Anuj is underestimated. Myself being just an observer and not fan of any contestants, would like to say that ANUJ is petentially better than many other contestants including Antara,Minal and even Sandeep and has started to show his real potential. I think he is not as good as AMEY or KARUNYA in terms of Singing, but of course he is not bad and Judges were crossing the limit of making comments to ANUJ and SANDEEP, thats it, simply because they wanted someone they liked to win. Actually JUDGES trying to protect the contestents they liked must have made public vote against them, because judges seem to make arbitrary remarks, and i think their arbitrary comments irritates public and would vote against their favourites, and that is so far becoming as the blessing in disguise for ANUJ and SANDEEP.
What do you think guys? Please comment without being biased...

abhi_rox Senior Member
abhi_rox
abhi_rox

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
i dont know but i dont agree wid u
noname01 Goldie
noname01
noname01

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I think so too...

anuj sang really well during the piano round...I think I may come off as mean towards anuj but I wouldn't be upset if he won II2...(please don't kill me now)
luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
time time ki baat hai! After hearin' him in the piano roundi expexted him to sing well in the gala's too... but he did nt sing that well!!
coolsonu IF-Rockerz
coolsonu
coolsonu

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by movieman1111

ANUJ is better than many other contestants including Antara,Minal and even Sandeep and has started to show his real potential.

I think there are 2 possibilities...either u haven't heard Antara's,Meenal's and Sandeep's singing or...u haven't heard Anuj's singing!! LOL Otherwise u wud not hav made such a remark for Anuj!! LOL LOL LOL
Vaibhavi Goldie
Vaibhavi
Vaibhavi

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:56am | IP Logged
ya! he is a goooood singer but votes are given on the basis of that day's per4mance!

which anuj's wasss verrrrry Dead compared to amey, karu, meenal, antra!

agar past record dekh kar votes bejhene hote toh abhi bhi indian idol nahin banta aur ravinder ravi ban jaate! LOL
karunya_forever IF-Dazzler
karunya_forever
karunya_forever

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged
judges are not insulting anuj ,but the thing is that he doesnt deserves to be here....i dont know much about this...but i feel bad for anuj too....but it is wrong to sayt that Antara,Minal are less talented then anuj...dont you think that you r underestimating them,in the CHUKAR of protecting anuj?
movieman1111 Senior Member
movieman1111
movieman1111

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Let me tell you frankly, actually I am not a fan of Anuj, and of course i would have liked AMEY to be the IDOL. As he is not there, as per singing, Karunya then Sandeep then only ANUJ.
I was just trying to say that he is not as bad as he is being potrayed, thats it, and specially by the judges.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top