India-Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

HENPECKED HUSBANDS

S1411554D Newbie
S1411554D
S1411554D

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
This is my first time giving comments about Zee Tv Serials.  What's shocking is don't any of the men/husbands have any say in the house, especially Mr Kaushik.  He seemed like a henpecked husband who had to agree to every decision his wife took.  I am pretty sure that such thing is not being practiced in India.  It totally gives a wrong impression of an Indian family in India, I am sure.

babydoll Newbie
babydoll
babydoll

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Yes ... it is too irritating to see a MAN OF THE HOUSE  is sooo dump. bad example for youngster  of today.
soap_fan Goldie
soap_fan
soap_fan

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
This has been going on for soo many years...and the target audience is women, so they choose to show something which doesn't happen in real life..LOL..it is all fiction...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index