Posted: 12 years ago
Kudos to CV's..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Seriously they never drag the show and the way they bought back Rajpreet together in just 1 week's time is commendable..

Doosre shows mein tho mahine lagte hain πŸ˜‰

What do you think Guys ????

Also please open lot of topics and also please comment ...

There are few people who comment on every thread and are actively opening topics but need more to boost our Fav serial ratings...

Finally Cvs ko hum sab ki dard samjhme ayi...πŸ˜†...thanxs to Cvs...πŸ‘ awsomeee scenes of Rajpreet...πŸ˜ƒ
Yes 100% agree...kudos to CV"S ...

They don't drag the serial much ...
the cvs deserve a πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for today's episode... hope to see ranjeet loosing soon...rajpreet back in form... 
cheers 2 cvs...for a wonderful episode...& a gr8 show...

Yes i will agree with you Ankita

That is one of the reason I like Preeto serlal😊Till then more than 100 episodes are completed  But not a  single episode you get bored.and the story is moving smoothly and no unnecessary scenesπŸ˜” All the actors and actresses are doing wonderful job πŸ‘πŸΌ.I have to complement CV and the Dircetor
πŸ‘
πŸ‘ To the CVs . So far they have never let us down
Let us hope CV will continue to give us interesting  story presentation  in coming episodes alsoπŸ˜ƒ
The CVs have done a wonderful job. They don't drag which makes this serial so good. The ups and downs in the show are well taken care off.

Hats of to the CVs! πŸ‘
 agree..but tomuch Thanks dene pe Cvs... pagal ho sakta hai ...