Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Wow just a few hours separation heralded so much!! (Page 5)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

lovely posts Najma and everyone aboveClap
Gohem's interaction made me smile and i loved it very much,the cutest couple on StarPlusStar
Poor Raashi,felt bad for her though,hope she finds the courage to continue becoming positiveWink

Thanks Chika!!

If she gives up after a day then there's no hope!! But hopefully she'll carry on and slowly the family will begin to realise. I don't want people to forgive her too quickly though because she's done a lot that they don't even know about yet!!

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by d-luna88

Great analysis Nazma!!! Except one part and I think you know which one I mean LOL

I agree with you todays epi was just perfect!!!!

So koki explains again to Rashi that she won't be doing any kitchen work and Rashi asked to be allowed to help, if she is needed but Koki says no to this. Now Hetal has me really annoyed here. Rashi looks from Koki to Hetal properly to find out if Hetal thinks so too or get help from her and that scaredy cat looks down and acts as this didn't just happen in her presence. Gosh annoying!!! Don't let my koki do all the work for you!! Koki is also a little annoyed I have the feeling and thinks rightly that Hetal is getting a soft spot for Rashi again, which hetal denies but says that she has seen some changes in Rashi as we have as well.

So Urmi the inhuman thing is happy about having her money makers back and is just acting dusgustingly sweet. Dhaval the dumbo doesn't get it and Kinjal is annoyed. Coming to dhaval, Urmi, the shop and the cv's. Seriously how can Urmi say that the costumers were missing him? She wasn't allowed to open the shop, she shouldn't even have the key, so how does she know about the costumers and why isn't dhaval suspicious and why are the cv's not able to remember their quite recent story lines Angry?

However then comes the A/C thing. The only thing I want to add is that I found it weird that Kinjal is not angry with Urmi for spending her money without asking. If she wanted an A/C she could have bought one long ago. So there must be a reason she didn't till then. But Urmi just does it with her money? Weird!!!!! Kinjal is koki's daughter right? So why is she not reacting to this? Also your comments about it are right too. Urmi must have some superpowers to managed all this or the cv's have forgotten that there are still writting about the same day!!

Ahem was so cute, wasn't he? Calling home every chance he got. He must have been in the office for about an hour before he called the first time. Also Ahem asked how is Gopi and not how Rashi is Nazma LOL So Rashi tells him and they cut the phone. I can't decide if Koki is annoyed about Rashi having been in Gopi's room or Ahem calling after she told him that they are taking care of Gopi.

Next chance Ahem gets he calls again and his favourite person answers Rashi!!! So he tells her about the medicine and she says okay I will do it. Koki comes and asked who was it and what did they want. After Rashi tells her Koki takes over the task and tells Rashi to keep working. Now please it is so clear here that Rashi has changed. Koki tells her to work and she is not complaining or moaning about it, when she is left alone and that was her thing. I mean I haven't seen her complain about the work once not even to herself and she seems to be doing the work without any complain and is doing extra work as well. She must have changed, mustn't she?

Gopi was really sweet saying that she feels bad about doing no work and troubling everyone. That is just the way gopi would thing and you are right koki's response was really great. Superb Goki scene, if you asked me.

The gohem montage was really nice as well. It is great to see Ahem missing Gopi and worrying about her. He is clearly feeling more then just duty, responsibility or friendship for her. So hopefully we get some gohem romance soon.

So rashi, Gopi and the anti advertising of star plus comes up. I loved the subs here. When Rashi was saying something about Gopi watching Star plus now the subs changed star plus to TV. So they are saying that Star Plus is the ultimate, if you watching tv you are watching star plus. And I was right about the precap scene. Koki was not going to scold anyone she just enjoyed scaring the .. out of Rashi LOL I love the way Gopi understands koki but seriously what was that look from koki for? Was she really just playing a trick?

So back to Urmi and Kinjal. I was really worried when Kinjal was so happy about Urmi coming in. I had the feeling that the cv's have ended Urshi and where now making a replacement jodi called Urjal (?) But luckily Urmi ruined it with her worry about the electricity billTongue don't care if its logically or not I don't agree with Urmi!!!! Never!!!!!

Ahem comes home early for a workerholic like him. And everyone is shocked. liked the fact that Rashi come in front of him again. He makes some excuse and Koki looks not happy. She knows exactly what is going on. Her beloved son is still not believing her and the rest of the family capable to look after his wife. This is such an insult to Koki. No wonder she will sent him on a business trip far awayLOL He doesn't want tea (well not this second class tea his aunt could make for him at least) and is super eager to get to his room and the person sleeping there.

He barks in the room but then sees her sleeping and closes super slowly the doors. So cute I have to say. Then he looks down at her first to check how she is and of course to see the beloved face after ages of seperation (at least it felt like ages to him). He changes in a kurta looking great as always (apart of the times he wears our favourite the brown suit) and goes and looks down at her again. The cutting of the scene was really bad here or they just put the door to the bathroom on the otherside of the room now. But the way he helped her without waking her up and smiling down at her was the best!!!!!! But I am suspicious. Gopi was moving so much in her sleep, she must have been awake and just acted the sleeping maiden in trouble. A shame for her because she missed that great smile of Ahem!!!

Rashi is doing great and Hetal is ignoring Rashi big time. I don't like it. I have to say. Koki is at least speaking and looking at Rashi when she talks to her. She surely shows her that she is not forgiven and keeps her on distance but that is much better then Hetals approach. I know she would melt, if she looked directly at Rashi but still. This weak people behaviour is just getting on my nervs now!!!!

Precap: Rashi you idiot!!! No wonder Koki is screaming at you!!!

So today we had a great GoKi scene, a super sweet GoHem scene and some RaHem as well (yes I am a fanBig smile) Only thing missing for me is ... VISHAL Cry

Lol Kristin it was a typo!!! I meant to write Gopi!!! So have gone back and changed it - thanks for pointing it out!!

Love your post as always!!
It's clear that Rashi has changed but we need to remember that it's only been a day in MM so it is too soon for anyone to start accepting Rashi. They need to see a consistent change over a period of time before they will be able to believe that Rashi has changed and she is not just acting for their benefit!!
Also there's a big difference between Hetal and Koki's reaction here because Hetal has been deeply betrayed by the girl she accepted as her daughter. Koki never liked her so will continue to treat her much like always. Hetal will need a lot more time to get over the hurt and betrayal.
Come on Kristin you know I hate Urmi too but the lady was speaking a fact if only for that one small moment!! Anyway isn't it winter now!! So why do they need the AC on???

I have to say though I was enjoying the episode so much I forgot all about Jigar again!! Ooops!!

I know it was a typo but it did made me laugh!!!

Yes I know it will take time for the Modi's to see her change. I just wanted to say that she will stay changed in my opinion. Hopefully we will see a slow process here. i don't want her to be accepted  that fast either.

Yeah that is true but still I feel that she has to man up a bit and don't put the responsibility of her bahu on KokiAngryLOL koki fan speaking here

How could you Nazma? But then again you are more a Nazim fan right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Yes I know it will take time for the Modi's to see her change. I just wanted to say that she will stay changed in my opinion. Hopefully we will see a slow process here. i don't want her to be accepted  that fast either.

Yeah that is true but still I feel that she has to man up a bit and don't put the responsibility of her bahu on KokiAngryLOL koki fan speaking here

I agree Hetal does need to man up!! Like in the precap, why is it always Koki who speaks up when Rashi does something wrong - both the Mums were there!!!
I'm a Koki fan too!!!

LOL I love both boys dearly!!!! But yeah I am a littlle (ok hugely) more of a Nazim fan!!!

I'm cooking at the moment so am multitasking in the kitchen!! If my mum catches me she'll kill me!!

Ichangedit

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
We all thought that Gopi would have to go away before Aham realises that he loves her, his not there yet but he was finding it extremely difficult to stay put at the office his mind was at home with his wife, it's understandable 6 days he spent at the hospital, not really worry about work his whole mind on her well being so all of sudden for him to forget that she is still very weak at home and the doctor actually wanted her to stay one whole month in hospital under observation, but he insisted to bring her back and then she is staying alone in the room, anything could happen and he just wants to be there observing her to make sure no relapse in her recovery. 

It made really cute scenes, he left at midday, but he calls twice, then he must have left the office 20 minutes before he arrived, and there showed him even after the phone calls his mind on Gopi's well being at home and her also looking at the clock wondering how long do I have to wait until he comes back...missing each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IchangeditNazmaJ

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
nazma loved the analysis of todays episode... truely Ahemlicious episode...  the guy never stops to surprise me... with each passing day he is surprising everyone...

- so we could see little bit of Rahem... he chose to talk to rashi regarding gopi instead of asking her to give the phone to his mom...
- kinjal and urmi what a jodi... both their objectives meet... money and luxury...
-loved the Goki scene... adorable...
- Rashi seems to have changed.. love the music for her ... dhim dhim tana nana...
- no jigar even today
- icing on the cake Gohem scene...loved all the way he looked so drool worthy when in he entered the room in black suit... equally ahemlicious in yellow kurta... the way he was look at her with all the passion and the little smile... is the cutest thing...

NazmaJ

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

We all thought that Gopi would have to go away before Aham realises that he loves her, his not there yet but he was finding it extremely difficult to stay put at the office his mind was at home with his wife, it's understandable 6 days he spent at the hospital, not really worry about work his whole mind on her well being so all of sudden for him to forget that she is still very weak at home and the doctor actually wanted her to stay one whole month in hospital under observation, but he insisted to bring her back and then she is staying alone in the room, anything could happen and he just wants to be there observing her to make sure no relapse in her recovery. 

It made really cute scenes, he left at midday, but he calls twice, then he must have left the office 20 minutes before he arrived, and there showed him even after the phone calls his mind on Gopi's well being at home and her also looking at the clock wondering how long do I have to wait until he comes back...missing each other.

Great analysis Nafisa!!
The scenes were really good and I love how you analyse his movements!!
So all it's taking to make Ahem think about Gopi is an almost fatal accident and then being sent away by his mum to get on with his work!!

-Nafisa-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I agree Hetal does need to man up!! Like in the precap, why is it always Koki who speaks up when Rashi does something wrong - both the Mums were there!!!
I'm a Koki fan too!!!

LOL I love both boys dearly!!!! But yeah I am a littlle (ok hugely) more of a Nazim fan!!!

I'm cooking at the moment so am multitasking in the kitchen!! If my mum catches me she'll kill me!!

Yes. There it was again. But to be honest Hetal screaming Rashi's name wouldn't have such a great effect as Koki doing the same hasLOL she is a softy and everyone knows it. People would properly just go 'Oh how cute'

LOL and for me it is the other way around

Then please don't be caught!!! I would surely miss youTongue I nearly finished my xmas shopping now. Finally!!! I like giving presents to people but I don't like to shop for themOuch

munnihyderabad

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

nazma loved the analysis of todays episode... truely Ahemlicious episode...  the guy never stops to surprise me... with each passing day he is surprising everyone...

- so we could see little bit of Rahem... he chose to talk to rashi regarding gopi instead of asking her to give the phone to his mom...
- kinjal and urmi what a jodi... both their objectives meet... money and luxury...
-loved the Goki scene... adorable...
- Rashi seems to have changed.. love the music for her ... dhim dhim tana nana...
- no jigar even today
- icing on the cake Gohem scene...loved all the way he looked so drool worthy when in he entered the room in black suit... equally ahemlicious in yellow kurta... the way he was look at her with all the passion and the little smile... is the cutest thing...

Thanks Munni!!

Ahemji is indeed surprising everyone!!
I think Ahem just wanted to know hoe Gopi was he didn't care who he spoke to to get the information!!
No Jigar but he'll be here soon, saw him in the SBS thing didn't we!!
Rashi is changing but I'd like to see more of her working to get acceptance.

I don't think I can say anything more about how much I loved GoHem today!!

munnihyderabad

Go to top