India Calling
India Calling

adi

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

hi friends,

well, we all been discussing on adi-chand. lovestory....but did you guys noticed what adi's outfits.....two jackets are noticable....one white and the other one is black one....plus he wears sleeveles quite often....like one in goa..he wore red one....i think he wears that red and black one quite often...

wheneven chand. insults him, he gets anger then in little while he's back with ideas on how to chand. patau mission......

his smile is too quite....with attitude and one in bed...where he was talking about chand. sweet part was really sweet.......

yeh weekend pass hi nahi hota......yeh weekend aata hi kyu hai....

viduraju Senior Member
viduraju
viduraju

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
HAHA! LOL Very true Hetal. Whenever Thursday's episode comes, I will be dreading it cuz I've to wait for 3 WHOLE DAYS before the next is shown. And last Thursday was absolutely frustrating to see them fight. I just can't wait for tomorrow to see if they will patch up or if Miss Parandi decides to stupidly stick to her big humungous ego! Ouch
preetijaiswal19 IF-Dazzler
preetijaiswal19
preetijaiswal19

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Same here ppl..... I just cant wait for Monday's episode..... I was so impatient that I even watched the 4 epis repeat on Saturday!! Everyone at home was screaming at me for watching the same epis again!! LOL LOL Cute adi..... just cant wait to see his efforts bear fruit!!
Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Omg Adi luked so cute when he was in the bed and saying Chandni so sweet Embarrassed Embarrassed .He waas luking and behaving like a baby thr Embarrassed Embarrassed .Tumhari addao pe mein vari vari LOL Wink .

Actually I see IC every Saturday so think about me Cry .I have to wait full 1 week. Embarrassed Tania hope u upload the videos and hope sume1 update too. Smile
ankanaluvsu Newbie
ankanaluvsu
ankanaluvsu

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:44am | IP Logged
hey guys!!!!every friday adi and chandni hav a fite Cry Cry !!!! its so frustrating Angry Angry Angry !!!last week on thursday they had a fite Cry and even last to last week on thursday they had a fite Angry !!!!!but botha them luk soo cute 2gethr LOL Tongue ....y does chandni hav 2 doubt on adis each n every move Confused Confused Ouch !!!!he luvs her soooooo much Heart Heart Heart ....n she cant evn c tht Wacko Wacko Wacko !!!!neways cant wait till 2morrow!!!!!
Clap Ankana!!!
miracle83 IF-Dazzler
miracle83
miracle83

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged

yes the bed part hetal..... hunnnnnWink well it was sweet no doubts abt it.......

n yes weekends r long... i'll love to have  ic 5 days a week

_Taniia_ IF-Dazzler
_Taniia_
_Taniia_

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
yeah radz ill upload the videos for sure...adi looked cho cute while calling chandini sweet even i was watching dat scene again and again cant wait for monday Embarrassed
kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 3:17am | IP Logged
lol hetal ............i m amused u put up tht topic LOL LOL LOL about adi........well i agree with preety u know....i watch all 4 dayz ic and then 2 hrs repeats ....n my mom is like .............u gone crazy Wink LOL ....but u know wat anything for my darling and i juss love watching him in sleevelesss Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index