Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

arhi shaadi????? lavanya's revenge????

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 21684

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
sorry guys...i'm discussing about two different things...

arhi shaadi...think we have almost got it...if i'm right, then arnav will know shyam's truth before payal's shaadi...his famous gussa will be back...to save his sister's marriage, he may threaten kushi with payash...she may agree...afterall, they should meet...lavanya's gone...if they stay in the same house,no tension for cv's...

lavanya's revenge...wouldn't that sound absurd???? she should have decided yesterday...it would have been sensible if she fought with asr yesterday...she should have done that as she's having every right to do so...had some other thought before that lavanya may misunderstand kushi... but, it doesn't seem so...lavanya'll ask kushi to take care of arnav before leaving...la making a comeback to take revenge will be irrelevant...hope cv's doesn't spoil her character...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40Sha...raiijaswargikoinahi_Jiya_sun2011Swap-Arhianodaksgfanmommamiaanu17MrDarcyfan

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 21684

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
everyone in dormant mode like anjali jha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 15357

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
yaaa agree with you dear...I think lots of drama to come...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-

shaam91 Goldie
shaam91
shaam91

Joined: 30 July 2011
Posts: 1938

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
i think la will turn negative when she knws its kushi ASR is in love with..then she will fell all betrayed and stuff...i guess..right now she is like..'chalo main nahi toh koi nahi' 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 21684

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaam91

i think la will turn negative when she knws its kushi ASR is in love with..then she will fell all betrayed and stuff...i guess..right now she is like..'chalo main nahi toh koi nahi' 


she has already got the clue...she know it already...why should la become a vamp later????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Joined: 23 April 2011
Posts: 21684

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

yaaa agree with you dear...I think lots of drama to come...

unless they are forced to stay together, they'll realise their love...ego plays cards btw them...
there's need for a cupid...think shyam'll be one...
anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Joined: 30 October 2010
Posts: 7468

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
full melodrama on its way!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Joined: 12 July 2011
Posts: 8506

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

sorry guys...i'm discussing about two different things...

arhi shaadi...think we have almost got it...if i'm right, then arnav will know shyam's truth before payal's shaadi...his famous gussa will be back...to save his sister's marriage, he may threaten kushi with payash...she may agree...afterall, they should meet...lavanya's gone...if they stay in the same house,no tension for cv's...

lavanya's revenge...wouldn't that sound absurd???? she should have decided yesterday...it would have been sensible if she fought with asr yesterday...she should have done that as she's having every right to do so...had some other thought before that lavanya may misunderstand kushi... but, it doesn't seem so...lavanya'll ask kushi to take care of arnav before leaving...la making a comeback to take revenge will be irrelevant...hope cv's doesn't spoil her character...
I feel its going to be exactly same. Arhi shhadi will happen and ASR is going to force KKG into it.
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kri-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OS: Shikdum Romance

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: CrazyChatterbox   Replies: 70   Views: 38601

CrazyChatterbox 70 38601 12 October 2013 at 2:23pm by priyanka1998
ArHi Pixx Form New Arhi Engegament Promo

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: --HiNa--   Replies: 57   Views: 22211

--HiNa-- 57 22211 08 November 2011 at 9:53am by --Siva--
Nani to announce Arnav and Lavanyas shaadi

Author: MaroRudra   Replies: 0   Views: 774

MaroRudra 0 774 01 November 2011 at 11:02am by MaroRudra
news:ArHi Ka ArHi-Sizzling

2

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 15   Views: 11128

Khilonaa 15 11128 20 October 2011 at 6:55am by Khilonaa
ArHi Ki Shaadi! Shaadi Mubarak

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 55   Views: 10292

Khilonaa 55 10292 19 August 2011 at 10:03am by Khilonaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index