Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what makes amey so special...to me it was the day he got voted out...he just took my breath away.he made farah,sonu,and annu look so immature and childish.there are many many talented singers, artists actors,in the world...In the very next show you will see some more.in a situation like that day, to tower over others...bravo 👏
harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well his amazing singing talent and a tremendous character and a great attitude to boot. Thats what makes him special.
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
he sings welllllll he is cute and he said love u 2
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Super super singing, great personality and extreme humility...
~*Neha*~ thumbnail
Good Topic!!! Everything in Amey makes him special. His smile,his looks,his personality,his singing and above all HIS PERFORMANCES!!!!! 😃 Edited by Neha57 - 18 years ago
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amey's everything iz special....his speaking eyes(bolti aankhein), his voice, his style, his looks,his presentation, his attitude,his humbleness, honesty ,his personality......u name it...
I think Amey's speciality iz special!!
pramm thumbnail
everything about Amey is special....i ve never seen such a magnetic personality so far and not to mention his soulful voice....
MONICA0819 thumbnail
Becasue as a person and as singer, HE is superb...
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think nething "makes" amey special

amey just is special!!!!

haha i have a birthday card for him..it says..THANK GOD FOR PPL LIKE YOU!! 😆 😆 😆 i thut it was perfect for him 😉 Edited by srk_lover - 18 years ago