Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pearlali

sorry to tell you that yeah Gopi is the personality that always needed help at such things Ahem is the image that doesnot need hlp he knows his ways around like the saree gift and the smile "oh ok take my cloclothes out too i am going too"πŸ˜ƒ

And plz kingdly lessen ur pictures at the bottom my computer feels like it needs blood like Gopi see the typing errors

i say that gopi still dint got the giff of ahems changing, she seems suprised whenever he helps her. it means she is still expecting the angry young man to blast her after her recovery.

and ahem knows how to please her, but dont know how to express himself out, so both need help definelty.

koki wil take care of gopi for sure, and for ahem..whos better than rashi.

pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

i say that gopi still dint got the giff of ahems changing, she seems suprised whenever he helps her. it means she is still expecting the angry young man to blast her after her recovery.

and ahem knows how to please her, but dont know how to express himself out, so both need help definelty.

koki wil take care of gopi for sure, and for ahem..whos better than rashi.

First of uggg Rashi for Ahem no Koki is right from the beginning Gopi for Ahem remembr she went for Rashi for ahem but ended with Gopi for Ahem then Rashi wasnt better for Jigar than thats Ahem one sign of attitude than we all know Ahem is not at all Jigar facing her mood swings Ahem has more mood swings than Rashi can ever imagine and one mood swing and Rashi is out of the window that is why they say prob joria asmaan par banti hein (pairs are made in heaven) Rashi has mood swings Jigar is simple Ahem has mood swings Gopi is simple thats how the life's car moves when both have mood swings life is just hell nothing but hell so usually in practcal life also u will find the same manner one opposite the other so the track moves smoothly of life both the same (both positive or both negative dont have current negative and positive boom you are shocked)😊
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

yeah i felt the same too...it seemed excatly the milan rahem talking...

that one scene..made me laugh so much...i wish the cvs to potray..the same..as i am really ga ga over rahem of milan...

really excited to see it happen...

and yeah all will expect gohem and raji but rahem..not even in their dreams

u know what shaina... i started off with saathiya being a Gohem admirer... ur  milan made me a Raji and Rahem fan... so that maked a complete saathiya lover
these days i can not stop looking at the Raji picture in your profile... i truly hope she changes for good the milan way

and if they bring in that track.. SNS is gonna skyrocket in TRPsπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I guess so. When i was seeing the two phone scenes i knew u would be the happiest!
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
lets wait and watch... raashi is yet to prrove herself
shaina.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

If Rahem are becoming friends,i will go over the moon,thats gonna be fantastic,thanks so much for making FF-Milan Shaina!πŸ˜ƒ

yes i agree totally..i wil be more over than the moon...but i want it to happen after the kalakaries expose...dont want until then...

and its my pleasure to make milan chika...thanks for enjoying it

shaina.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: uamaz

I think Rahem is definitely on its was giving the looks Koki is giving to Ahem in regards his lack of attention to work but more concern to Gopi and similarly Koki was taken back by Rashi's genuine attempt to entertain Rashi ... So I am definitely sure ther paths will come together with Rashi's frustration about her indifference and Ahem's frustration/problem with his non-stop workaholic mum ... 

well said uamaz..i think this wil happen as ahem though how much he adores his mom, we clearly see his desperate for gopi...and rashi too happy that atleast one person was assinging some work to her...

so this may lead to get paired togehter...but as said..i want them to be a pure friendship no kalakaries in it..

let them do kalakaries on urmi and kinja together for  a change..πŸ˜‰

shaina.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

I really want to see some RaHem too and I think we will need it to see some GoHem romance. Ahem will never be able to get to that stage on his own and lets forget about gopi totallyπŸ˜†

ha ha ha...good one..infact i too feel that ahem needs a push from anyone..

but i think gopi is blamed too..the way she stays always frightned and try not to communicate with him..make him feel uncomfortalble tooo

he moved some steps towards her, she should do it too and most of all she should stop ignoring him infront of koki, he is her husband too..no wrong if she says a bye to him

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearlali

U guess forgot Ahems lines to Gopi long time back when Gopi has sneezing doubts Ahem tells Gopi u who doesnt beleive in feeding snakes and firecrackers wanna believe such a thing so Ahem is not thateasily forgetting Gopi specially when he is the one who forced Koki for her education and trusted Gopis words that she ddn cheat and fought with the headmaster that no Gopi is not that NAh Ahem is not forgetting Gopi but mght be molding her and himself towards her Ahem is a guy of his own mind and Rashi is too scared of Ahem herself to give Ahem such ideas yeah sh might hlp in taking care of an ailing GopiπŸ˜ƒ

ha ha kristin dint meant that pearli we all want rahem when ahem wil be far from gopi, we want rashi to help him get gopi back and ahem to help rashi to get jigar back

this way he wil woo their patners and also learn not to repeat their mistakes...

Ahem loves gopi..but he needs to confess it and Rashi too should learn to deal her pbms with out her mothers help

so both are suitable to help each other.

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Shaina dear.. don't think you will get see your rohem soon...😑.. raashi rat is back to kalakari's. She just made our hopes high for one week. :). (oh..no was that a kalakari on us?!!! 😭).

Sooon i think there will be some raashi ahem fights since ahem is in a protective mood towards gopi... LOL... i would love to see that. Earlier he has never blasted raashi or anyone for gopi. ...oh no no once in hospital he blasted raashi for bamboo sticks .. so hoping to get more of raashi blasting from ahem