India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Celina faced much humiliation

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Last week when Celina parked her cark in the No Parking Zone at Santacruz airport little did she know about the troubles that'd ensue. A non-cognisable offence was filed against Bollywood actress and her brother by the airport officials, who accused her of indecent behaviour.

Celina has reportedly insulted the airport manager Jayshree Shivalingam in front of the airport staff and has been receiving a lot of flak for it.

But now we hear that Bikini babe is so miffed up with all the events that she has decided to file a defamation suit against airport official Shivalingam.

Rues Celina, "She has been painting the town red with statements against my behaviour and character. I can't take this any more. I will complete the formalities of filing the suit as soon as possible."

Giving her version of story, she tells, "Vikrant and I were not travelling to J&K, as reported. I had gone to the airport to see Vikrant off. I, too, got out, and we hugged for a few seconds. I saw Jayashree commenting on this to a man besides her, pointing at me.

"Before I could realise it, she was pounding on my car. We did not park the car, so where is the question of trespassing on a restricted zone? When my car started to leave Jayashree started hurling abuses at me At this point, I got out of the car. I cannot tolerate humiliation in public."

"Vikrant missed his flight that day and left for Indore the next day.I have faced too much humiliation because of Jayashree. It's time to give it back to her," she concludes.

saniyaa IF-Dazzler
saniyaa
saniyaa

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
huz jayashree,any wayz thanx
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top