I AM DONE WITH THIS SHOW!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I am through with this Akash-Manayta crap!!!😡. I mean there is a limit to everything and this episode was it. This girl is willing to pick her 5 day old love over her blood related family. OH MY GOD!!!!. I don't know whether to call her the stupidest  person in this world or really brave. I know she will eventually go back to the rajmahal but somehow I have a feeling that their crap ðŸ¤¢ will continue until the very end (according to "on the sets video"). She's going to adjust to her new family, have Akash be accepted by  them and blah blah blah. Uday (our SO BELOVED HERO) will turn out to be really BAD person. I won't be able to stand it. It breaks my heart to even think about the story along those lines ðŸ˜­ but I have a feeling that where it heading. I will recheck on this show 3-4 weeks from now and if there is still no chance of MANVEER and stupid Akash is still around 😡then guess what, I am not coming back. 
So agree with you..!!!! 

GOD I AM SO FED UP!!!
hey hey...chill yaar...ya aaksh moniya sequence was crap but ...the story begins now...uday loves challenge and thats manya...dont worry cvs know majority prefer manveer so they would be fools if they go on with aaksh manya crap...lets wait hon...if u stop ur loss😉
look guys its a serial it will progress slowly she cannot jump to the point were she falls for love and i think the way akash was bashed yesterday ..its a lesson for us to be patient
I only liked that dramatic scene where Akash lets her go--loved it!

I love how she chose Love over riches--me thinks it peeved Udayveer but he likes challenges so it will an awesome challenge for him!
arrey akash chapter is closed now...FOREVER. good riddiance 😆 abhi toh mazaa shuru hua hai. am so glad akash himself broke up with moniya 🤣 , gave her a heartbreak so tat she never thinks of going back to him 😃. now atleast the escaping tendency will be gone and moniya is here to stay...and more of moniya uday...i am feeling like dancing right now rofl
hey girls in this age are like that...pyaar hi sab kucch lagta hai...thats natural...people even leave families they know for years and here Muniya doesnt even know them...its so natural...
AREEYY DUN WORRYY GUYSS AKASH KA D END PRINCE N PRINCESS KI STORRYY SHURRUUU

UV ahhh watchd tonyts epi jst for him he lukkdd terriffiiclllyy hawwtt uufff in d serious lukkk..ahem ahem mr UV u were jealous well donnee kia style se haath chuddaa k legaeee manyata ko apney honay wali mahrani kooo:D

CVS DUN SHOW TIS AKASH'S FACE TO US NEMORE ughhh
Guys, the only part that made me angry was that she did not go the rajmahal with her own free will but because Akash told her to and obviously the whole "o re piya..." crap too. It was like if Akash had told her to stay and that he will support her then she would have never accepted her identity. This girl needs to start thinking for herself and not let others make decisions for her (even though Akash made a good one this time) but in all the other episodes, people have been telling her what to do and she does it which makes me angry so mad😡