Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 15th Dec 2011 (Page 8)

gremlin. IF-Rockerz
gremlin.
gremlin.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by gremlin.

Is voicing something in this forum considered a crime? ugh.

Only in some threads, in others everything goes.Its all a matter of perception Big smile

Well then I really shouldn't have gotten into this, when I don't even care about this show or its characters. LOL My comments are still being made out to something I didn't say. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27suan

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Off topic: P/F - Omana thanks for that link in the last thread... Ekta will never change LOL Did you see her in Shabbir's wedding Shocked I almost lost my consciousness Wacko... Black with pink Shocked and this time Black and red but what is this she is wearing Ermm...
Also I checked other pics there and what is this new friendship (should we say old) with KJ Shocked ( dal mein kuch kala hai kya) LOL

Omana how is Teju in that scene??? m not liking these twins Ouch Hope they improve with time...

@bold : ROFLROFL .You are so cute Rachu LOL Ekta was once asked who is a dream guy and she said KJ LOL He was praising her for Dirty Picture on Twitter , then this party - I hope she gets her happy ending then maybe her stories wont be so sadistic.

I'm not impressed by Teju and Ovi. If I had to choose between them then I would say Teju is much better than Ovi.Hope they improve over time too. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Hi Rachu   Hug
Poor Punni.. She is becoming Junior Archana now Disapprove But dont worry girl even Archana got Manav after a lot of struggle... So even you will get a perfect groom... Sapnon ka Raj Kumar Approve... I want Manjusha to taste this as she had so ill treated Archana and Sulo Aai during the initial days

That is exactly what happened today Rachu .I felt as if I was watching  that same previous show where this guy rejects Archana and Manjusha is smirking and telling  Vinod that his sister is uselss...

Today there was Manjusha in the same place as Sulochna .Felt so bad for Punni .She seems like a very nice girl and it must be a very humiliating experience that someone comes to see you and starts fancying your sister instead ... that boy was very wrong to do that ...

Punni should have said to him ,. I also didn't like you that much ,  your nose is a little crooked , I wonder if you have a better looking  brother at home  with a better nose .Evil Smile

LovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

[

Well then I really shouldn't have gotten into this, when I don't even care about this show or its characters. LOL My comments are still being made out to something I didn't say. Confused
I would love to have you also put in your opinion about the show ..You can just read the updates , don't have to watch it ...

gremlin.suan

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

Is voicing something in this forum considered a crime? ugh.

Only in some threads, in others everything goes.Its all a matter of perception Big smile

I dont care either, people take characters way too seriously.

Here Jia, check this http://www.india-forums.com/event/4003-the-dirty-picture-success-party-at-aurus.htm .Ekta was just oh la la , it will make you feel better instantly Wink

gremlin.Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

I

Archana is portrayed by the CV's as a woman who has accepted the fact that she will never see her twins again and also knows that they are in good hands with Manav.  Also, the twins were taken away from her when they were a year old...I am sure that she still has mamta and love for them.  Over time, it just makes it easier to live without them especially when you have another child to devote your time to.  In todays episode, Archu said that Purvi was always there to wipe her tears, would mean that Archu did morn for her twins...along with yearning for Manav...

Very well said Tulsey . Archana was told that she is an unfit mother , that she murdered her son and the twins were not safe when they were with her ..This was said to her by her husband .He even said that he was ready  to fight for the girls in court ..I can understand if she will lose all her confidense and start actually believing these words  and give up her rights on her children ...
I think she would have been a very depressed woman  had Poorvi not entered her life .
 I feel sorry for her .. She was made to pay much more than she  deserved .

Today again, the 2 women were fighting and we know that Manju was all wrong...yet Vinod's hands and tongue were tight and sealed.  He is a gone case. 
Useless fellow , that Vinod ...Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapshootingstar27suan

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

LOL
@bold : ROFLROFL .You are so cute Rachu LOL Ekta was once asked who is a dream guy and she said KJ LOL He was praising her for Dirty Picture on Twitter , then this party - I hope she gets her happy ending then maybe her stories wont be so sadistic.

I'm not impressed by Teju and Ovi. If I had to choose between them then I would say Teju is much better than Ovi.Hope they improve over time too. 
I have seen her in KWK and always felt something Ouch But these pic show they both are so comfortable LOL Is it the K factor LOL...

I really hope she gets her happy ending soon else she will always make the lead suffer Dead...
Gosh look at her hands and fingers Shocked so many rings and so many holy threads Shocked Dont know how will she manage taking bath with all of them Ouch

Even I liked Teju when compared to Ovi on the first day... I really hope they improve...

shootingstar27

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

I

His hatred keeps growing for Archana but he has never made a single attempt to call her.   I am surprised that even mrs dk has not contacted archana and told her anything about manav and the reality of the airline ticket.  18 years have passed and what kind of relationship did mrs dk and archana have?   none what so ever...

I think mrs. dk is no more .I bet she is dead ...
You are right , manav took the girls away from Archana and she did not fight him back in court saying that she trusts him completely wit the children ..That is why  he should have taken the girls to meet her at least once a year or so ...At least try keep things amicable for children's sake .He just blindly believed his mother that Archana wanted to have money instead of the girls ...Unbelievable ...

I am totally convinced that Manav is angry because of his ego.  His ego has come in the way to reach for archana.
You are right I think , it could well be ego that is stopping him .

I am hoping to see Savita pay back for her deeds...she is a vulchar a very wicked woman and is about time that God (CV's) realizes that the time has come.  

I do not like this Savita at all now ...
But don't know about her getting punished... She has lived 18 years of her life in comfort , taking away children from two mothers ...
What's the point of punishment now ... those 18 years of Archana's life cannot come back ...

.   i am bored with Manav and the gang in Canada.  
That dhinchik music that plays when they show Canada ...what the hell is that ?
The only interesting character for me in Canada is Manav but he is like a broken record ' I hate Archana ' ...that is getting boring ...

vishwapshootingstar27

Go to top