Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: gremlin.

Bas mil jaate hai TD ðŸ˜‰..as some very wise man once said, jiska koi nahi hota, uska google hota hai!  ðŸ¤£

Aur Rachna ji...apna muh band kerlijiye, warna makhi chali jaye gi! ðŸ¤£

Khud bhi mooh nahi khol rahi hai or mujhe bhi band karne ke liye keh rahi ho 😲 waise mein bhul gayi this... 😆 thanks for reminding..Arre phir se mooh khol diya  uff yeh lo  ðŸ˜†
tala nahi mila warna 😆

Arre poochna bhul gayi arre ooo google mata hamey bhi siklao kuch 😆
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: suan

Hi Jia,
Welcome.🤗 

LOL...lol... haha SD! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤— we all sail on the same boat don't we? *shakes head*  ðŸ˜†
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

oh thats nice Di...IPKKND is coming out well now... M liking it but dont know how long will I like it.. I never stick to one serial for a long time though PR is different 😳

Yes even I feel Halwai Sooraj is a carbon copy of Mechanic Manav... That couple is very nice and remind us of old PR...

Di do you watch Kuch toh log kahayenge on Sony.. Even that is coming out well... I watch it when I have time esp during IPKKND break 😛

never heard of Saheb Biwi aur Gangster 😕

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

HI Sharon Di 🤗
Thank you so much... Rad your comments in the yesterday's thread...

PR not only gave us Sushita but also friends on this forum.. Cant leave them for anything...

I know PR has gone down the drain but still we cant help coming here and discussing the same 😆
That is the PR and this forum's addiction 😉

Oh even I recommend you to IPKKND... Its a nice serial as of now 😃... Me a regular viewer... Hey Devi Maiyya 😆... Divya has become pankha (fan) of "What the ..." ASR...Me too like ASR 😳 and also KKG  😛

Dont ask about OSJ... She is very famous there and has all new fans 😎 She is a popular figure on the forum now with her FF... Got to know only yesterday 😲 I am not active on that forum (read as active on one and only PR 😆) so never knew she is regular there...

Anyways Di will send you the link for her FF there...😉 She is rocking 😛

You will enjoy reading it...She has not changed the characters they are exactly the same but she has added her version... Support her 😳

Hi my dear Rachna,
What a lovely post.😊 Am feeling like I'm a part of the forum of old, for sure. It's a pity PR isn't like the PR of old.😭
I will definitey check out IPKKND to support Omi. I really miss her threads from PR forum. I'm sure she wouldn't have much to laugh about in the current PR though.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Really , that's it ..I am going to check out that forum now ,Going to cut down my time here a bit ...😳

I miss OSJ so much ...but this show is not the same it used to be ...

Di you will be lost in that forum...   That forum is very very active and if you have to search for a thread you might have to turn many pages... 😛
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😆

LOL...lol... haha SD! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤— we all sail on the same boat don't we? *shakes head*  ðŸ˜†

Jia,
Please don't go away now. I haven't laughed so much in such a long time.ROFL
You are the best.😆😆😆
I love the chit chat between you and Rachna, although I don't understand most of it, but somehow it seems to be vaery funny.😆😆😆  I am laughing so much though not understanding it. I think Ekta and her CV's have made me pagaal.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

Khud bhi mooh nahi khol rahi hai or mujhe bhi band karne ke liye keh rahi ho 😲 waise mein bhul gayi this... 😆 thanks for reminding..Arre phir se mooh khol diya  uff yeh lo  ðŸ˜†
tala nahi mila warna 😆

Arre poochna bhul gayi arre ooo google mata hamey bhi siklao kuch 😆

Yeh lo tala...special master lock just for you🤣 :

aur laga lo..agar is forum mein rehna hai toh cause people don't like it if you open it.. I only opened it once and I am still bhukting.  ðŸ˜†
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

aur laga lo..agar is forum mein rehna hai toh cause people don't like it if you open it.. I only opened it once and I am still bhukting.  ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣🤣
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Sharon Di I have sent you the link 😳

She is very active there and busy with her FF/SS... Within last few days she has given 4 updates 😲

Sorry Di did not knew you are reading the posts...Let me try to translate..

I asked Jia what happened so she said its better to keep mum else Tanya Di will kick her for spoiling the thread 😆😆

For that I replied back with shocked smiley and she asked me to close my mouth else flies will enter 😆😆😆... So only I said she is shutting her mouth also and asking me to do the same 🤣...

JIa where were you for so many days... Missed you and your smileys so much... Even m having a good laugh today 😛
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Wah Wah Jia kya advice hai...Kya Baat Kya Baat Kya Baat 😆.. me using the lock now.. It is auto lock without chaabi Ouch
Hey Devi Maiyya Raksha Karna *folding hands just like KKG*  ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†