Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 15th Dec 2011

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Brief Update

Teju tells Ovi not to dress in sexy outfits in college . Ovi tells her that it is her right to look beautiful .A guy gets all excited to see Ovi but Teju beats him up and tells him that she is a black belt in martial arts . Sulochna , Archana and Poorvi go to Vinod's house .

Manju calls Poorvi an  orphan and Archana gets angry . Poorvi gets Pooni ready . Pooni is nervous because she is 26 now and is not getting married and Manjusha is  worried  .The rishta is  to get finalised when suddenly the boy takes his mother on one side and says that he does not wish to marry Punni but he rather fancies her sister Poorvi . 

Ovi is worried because she is expecting Arjun to come by .Teju tells her that rather than just waiting , she should try and  talk to him or his father .Arjun is DK's son who is totally into his business ..

There is chaos now in Vinod's house .Manjusha blames Poorvi for deliberately dressing up in a way to make that boy fall for her looks .Archu who is also upset because of what happend is disgusted to hear this .Manju calls Poorvi an orphan again and Archu loses her cool complelety .

Archu tells Manjusha that Poorvi means the world to her because she was there for her when she was all alone because only Poorvi understands her pain   .Because of that Poorvi is more of her family than anyone else in this world .She warns  Manju not to say one more bad word about her  mother or Poorvi  or else she will have to face the consequence of it . 

Precap .

A promo of the upcoming Zee rishte award .

Edited by Tanyaz - 15 December 2011 at 11:28am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaRamyanbhattacharyareshma12Sejal_Desaiahcirmonicaysharmilaprasadgold1978starirenepsmile365dayssanika1507shazidapappy123shiny3pmshah1hhramjewanria0123aninagGABRIELLA-TEENdhan0022Nehaviharshivandhniaasaxena3ivanta29NeetsasiaheartHeenapekomasprefix3Mamanalukin4goodSoappal1990shiv0624amritabptecvishananyasheraCupcake4GHTKhaLidaHGauri22mah403TulseyLuvSSeverKittya_Cullenbhallaroxshootingstar27star_warsLoveTVShowsGuggu_MintybonnefillesuanLovePRSohamAniSweetyLumos-Naresh-.Mandy.Jess.jnawazromiosugar1Healer.PiyatrixSunoNa...

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Tanya,
I know the rest of the update is still to come, but I couldn't resist.
I love the part about the boy liking Poorvi instead.LOL I smell a conflict here between Manju and Archu/Sulo. Ofcourse Manju will blame Archana, for no good reason, seeing that it is Vinod who invited them there. They didn't come on their own. Plus Manju wanted Sulo to bring an expensive gift. LOL

The wedding itself hasn't happened yet and already the "circus" has begun! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetashootingstar27sushkita10Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Nice episode ..

What I liked today was ...

Teju looks old  for her  character but I am liking this girl .She is just the kind of daughter Archana needed ...Thumbs Up .I think the way she was telling Ovi today about , instead of waiting , just call' ...this is something  she wil leven tell her father at one time ...Maybe this might happen ...

Something  sad is happening now .Poor Punni is going to pay for her mother's sins ..Today what I saw was the same scene like before ..A 26 year old nervous Punni hoping to be liked by the groom and manju trying  her best to please the ladkewaalas ... Manjusha is now i n the same place as Sulochna ...When she used to smirk at Sulochna and make fun of Archana  and even went to the extent of trying to fix her rishta with someone only to show Sulochna down ...
This is definitely karma hitting back ...but feeling so sad for poor Punni ..

I just loved the acting  of Ankita in the end ..She was a totally changed Archana .I have never ever seen Archu like this  Shocked Shocked  .Thank God they showed some change in her character .So this is how Archu becomes when she is pushed to her limits ...She was so protective of Poorvi  .I am so happy that she said that Poorvi means the most to her because she was there to wipe her tears when no one was there for her ...
thank God at least that much Archana understands that your real friends are those who were there for you in your time of need ,  when you had nothing ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 15 December 2011 at 9:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hawa311KhaLidaHKittya_Cullenshootingstar27Tulseypesi11suansushkita10

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot TD..!!! Gr8 job asusual.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Tanyaz

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanx... I like 2day episode bcoz teju, purvi, punni & my dear archu... Nce acting... I hope trp will rises & PR shines in top 10 chart in next week.

pari_41Tanyaz

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Nice episode ..

What I liked today was ...

Teju looks old  for her  character but I am liking this girl .She is just the kind of daughter Archana needed ...Thumbs Up .I think the way she was telling Ovi today about , instead of waiting , just call' ...this is something  she wil leven tell her father at one time ...Maybe this might happen ...

Something  sad is happening now .Poor Punni is going to pay for her mother's sins ..Today what I saw was the same scene like before ..A 26 year old nervous Punni hoping to be liked by the groom and manju trying  her best to please the ladkewaalas ... Manjusha is now i n the same place as Sulochna ...When she used to smirk at Sulochna and make fun of Archana  and even went to the extent of trying to fix her rishta with someone only to show Sulochna down ...
This is definitely karma hitting back ...but feeling so sad for poor Punni ..

I just loved the acting  of Ankita in the end ..She was a totally changed Archana .I have never ever seen Archu like this  Shocked Shocked  .Thank God they showed some change in her character .So this is how Archu becomes when she is pushed to her limits ...She was so protective of Poorvi  .I am so happy that she said that Poorvi means the most to her because she was there to wipe her tears when no one was there for her ...
thank God at least that much Archana understands that your real friends are those who were there for you in your time of need ,  when you had nothing ...

Great job as usual Tanya.
Seems as if things will be picking up now.
@bold...I thought the same thing when I read what the boy said and knew of Punni's age. As the saying goes, "What you sew, so shall you reap."
I only hope the CV's don't plan to repeat the entire PR from the beginning!

Kittya_CullenTanyaz

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanyaz for the update...Sweet and crisp updateTongueClapClap

Hats off to Archana Acting...I could see another face of Archana..Seems like Same sort of prob will arise once manav and their twin daughter enters her life again..

Will manav support her?

Kittya_CullenTanyaz

suan IF-Rockerz
suan
suan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Absolutely fantastic acting by Ankita today! Ekta should thank her lucky stars that she still has Ankita under contract, and that she is a true professional, or else Pavitra Rishta would be a goner already.
Ankita is holding up this show by her superb acting!  She keeps getting better and better by the day. Her future looks very bright!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Kittya_Cullensushkita10Tanyaz

Go to top