Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mommamia

Khushi has been so much battered from all sides... Just when she thought she had some feelings ASR crushed it. And she was dreaming about a main who was too high for her. She knew it. She felt encouragement from him and than the kiss scene. And it was all gone. Later on life thought her another bitter lesson. That not to trust people. There can be dual faced monsters.  I still doubt that CVs will show anything from her end towards ASR. I want ASR to be make her feel that she is that someone special in his life and repeat the same dialogues what he wanted to tell her but said in front of a wrong person. That will trigger something in Khushi's brain.Till then I really have no hopes.

@bold: I totally agree with you... that is what I said in another thread... but you said it more coherently. 

Till ASR clearly shows Khushi that his opinion about her has changed, and that he truly regrets all that he said before, I do not want Khushi to show him her feelings
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Yes, but that's exactly it. He crushed her hopes, and feelings too probably. But he also did the same to himself. And in a worse way... He battered himself, lied to himself, ignored, played mean, played cruel, pushed her, pushed her away, announced an engagement in the hopes of running, everything... But his progress was still evident. Nothing crushed what he was really developing for her in terms of feelings, and it was shown. Not so with KKG... It's like she was suddenly taken with him at Diwali, crushed and then didn't feel anything again. Where are her growing feelings? Where are the feelings she's trying to suppress? Where is her turmoil over allowing herself to feel or refusing to? We get nothing from her in terms of that. If this is a story about two people's journey to finding love with each other, then show it being about the TWO people kwim?

Her turmoil has been shown right? She fell apart after reaching home on Diwali night, didn't she? And then she was taunted over and over again - be it about the fiance not being rich or the necklace incident or the expensive dress as a tip as it is beyond her reach? Remember her painful realization that it is better to live in a dream world? She has had her heart broken quite mercilessly for no fault of hers. Also, she considers La to be her friend, so she chooses to nip her feelings in the bud. Nothing wrong with it, is there?

Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
O u really took a serious note 4rm da very short scene. Those u mentioned these r da points that cvs wanna to show in my thinking 2 . Really really wonderful post . But why most of da people dnt like kkg decisions 4 shayam true face releave. If elders can't do their self how can she . She cant tell anjali due to her trust on her husband n arnav no way he ll listen her n ho skta hy utha kr usey baher hi na phank de us ka behaviour hi aisa hy kkg k liye . :-) ;-(
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Yes, but that's exactly it. He crushed her hopes, and feelings too probably. But he also did the same to himself. And in a worse way... He battered himself, lied to himself, ignored, played mean, played cruel, pushed her, pushed her away, announced an engagement in the hopes of running, everything... But his progress was still evident. Nothing crushed what he was really developing for her in terms of feelings, and it was shown. Not so with KKG... It's like she was suddenly taken with him at Diwali, crushed and then didn't feel anything again. Where are her growing feelings? Where are the feelings she's trying to suppress? Where is her turmoil over allowing herself to feel or refusing to? We get nothing from her in terms of that. If this is a story about two people's journey to finding love with each other, then show it being about the TWO people kwim?

I think KKG is NOT excatly in LOVE now. She is JUST attracted and he knows that BUT never even in her wildest dream she wanted to be with ASR, No one would considering their past. She is just too good that she forgot everything and came back to her NORMAL self with ASR. She does know ASR is not that bad and no matter what she is not able to HATE him for all his misdeeds and rudeness because she got a glimpse of the REAL Arnav.I think she is not into it as deep as ASR is . I guess she is only going to fall for him after their LIVE IN/CONTRACT MARRIAGE/ HATRED MARRIAGE whatever . I think this is what the Cvs are planning for her. So far KKG is NOT in love OFFICIALLY BUT ASR is. BUT he is going to to still fight it unless or untill he is forced to live together with her under the same roof.
Asli melodrama to abhi shuru hogi I guess.

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think there are quite a few gaps in Khushi's characterization that can be filled in well by adding a few scenes to her credit.

For instance, we are are made aware all too well of Arnav's inner battles with scenes where he calls out Khushi's name by mistake, or he debates with himself and asks himself why he does what he does to Khushi.

A similar introspective scene is needed for KKG, in which she asks herself the true nature of her feelings for Arnav and upon realizing what those feelings might be, she deliberately squelches them out because a. Arnav is beyond her league b. He is already engaged to a person who also happens to be her good friend and c. He has crushed her feelings in the past and she really cannot expect anything different from him.

A scene or two of this internal debate from her would tie the loose ends pretty good. As such, it seems KKG has completely wiped out any budding feelings for ASR ,while he is making quantum leaps in the love department.

Now, the ball is ASR's court. KKG will not broach her feelings. ASR will need to repair the damage he has done by initiating closeness to KKG. But what will prompt him to do that? It has to be a reason of gigantic proportions that will convince him of her inherent goodness and make him see that his feelings for her are quite alright to have and that she really is a gem worth pursuing.

Given the current stalemate, ASR has no reason to descend from his ivory tower to pursue KKG and KKG has not incentives (least of all any inclination from ASR) to pursue him.

We need a monumental revelation of sorts to make ASR pursue KKG. Perhaps, Shyam revelation can be designed to achieve that result. We can only hope CVs know how to handle these nuances.

Overall, I agree with Heady's assessment of KKG and ASR. and the show is at a romantic stalemate.
Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's always highlighted, but today it really stood out for some reason, maybe because their individual situations are so similar in some aspects right now. Broken engagements/relationships.

But, during the phone call, it just jumped off the screen. Here we have ASR just out of a break up from a live in relationship, taking steps he's never taken before, doing and saying things he's never said before, and ending it on a note which while it doesn't suit him, he's doing it for his family. And, he LOOKS it. You can see the pain on his face, the thoughts and regret filled in his eyes, he's exhausted, and coming to terms with a lot of things right now, knows there's a lot more ahead he has to battle, to face, to discover. So it takes him a moment to figure out what's up with that phone he got shoved at him. He listens, confused, then a little incredulous, a brief hint, just the slightest one of acknowledgement of who it is, and what's being said... But, he pulls himself together with remarkable speed... He has no time for that now. Besides, is this the same girl who was devastated recently? She bounces back quick doesn't she? But he doesn't seem to care, and why should he? There are some serious problems to resolve, and people to pacify, so excuse me my sweet, but you really should have known it was me, and second of all,  I have no time for your childish nonsense right now. I'll see you tomorrow.

Same situation with KKG, probably worse since her whole life stood to be ruined by a very adult male. But, hell... What's one male who only lied, manipulated and schemed for months so he could possess me forever? He'll repent and love his wife again, if I ignore the problem. You'll see. So she goes to cheer up her sister (who also being a little more mature, is pondering the problem, and of course looking for someone else to solve it for her probably.) But, KKG is having none of it.. Smile and the world will bury it's problems and smile with you. Seems to work just fine for now. Then later, when the phone call goes sour, and the engagement day arrives, she prays to her Goddess to bless all and sundry. Then comes back, whoops... She forgot to pray for Arnav and Lavanya. So she does, then hesitates just for that split second, then leaves. Does she really want them to be together? She's not sure, and she's not sure because she doesn't know how she feels about him, or won't allow herself to know what she feels for him. Today we got a hint of that... She doesn't want to think about it.

And, feelings either are there or not there, they don't wait for an invitation that the coast is clear... So it's time the CVs showed some more of it from her side.. Today I'll take that brief moment and make myself feel better. 

Nice post. We have seen ASR's growth and gradual change. There is no doubt in the viewer's mind that he loves Khushi, he knows yet will not accept it. But we have yet to see much from Khushi's side. Firstly, she needs to mature up a little. I understand different people handle a situation differently. And maybe the incident on Diwali, the incident in the store makes her not want to think about her feelings for ASR. But it is high time CVs show some internal dialogue or some feelings from her side too, some growth, change in her too.

Edit - I am sooo ready for some rabba ve moments now 😍. It has been so long since we saw any.
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mommamia

Khushi has been so much battered from all sides... Just when she thought she had some feelings ASR crushed it. And she was dreaming about a main who was too high for her. She knew it. She felt encouragement from him and than the kiss scene. And it was all gone. Later on life thought her another bitter lesson. That not to trust people. There can be dual faced monsters.  I still doubt that CVs will show anything from her end towards ASR. I want ASR to be make her feel that she is that someone special in his life and repeat the same dialogues what he wanted to tell her but said in front of a wrong person. That will trigger something in Khushi's brain.Till then I really have no hopes.

Totally agree with you.. the situation in which she's right now, doesn't seem to be appropriate to express her feelings to ASR.. we've to keep in mind that we know how ASR feels for her, but ASR himself hasn't acknowledged it yet & of course Khushi has no clue.. her naive heart was broken cruelly on diwali night by the man she loved unconsciously.. no girl with self respect will advance after that.. 
DiamondLife thumbnail
the disappointment is...
The track seems no connection..from one scene to other...its not flowing...

Damn it!! thats irritating me a lot..
Anjali-Khushi scene ...not at all connected..
Anjali..crying for khushi's break ..oh common how pathetically u acted DUMB..
Phone conversation..What the...
Still she is after pranks..
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

I think there are quite a few gaps in Khushi's characterization that can be filled in well by adding a few scenes to her credit.

For instance, we are are made aware all too well of Arnav's inner battles with scenes where he calls out Khushi's name by mistake, or he debates with himself and asks himself why he does what he does to Khushi.

A similar introspective scene is needed for KKG, in which she asks herself the true nature of her feelings for Arnav and upon realizing what those feelings might be, she deliberately squelches them out because a. Arnav is beyond her league b. He is already engaged to a person who also happens to be her good friend and c. He has crushed her feelings in the past and she really cannot expect anything different from him.

A scene or two of this internal debate from her would tie the loose ends pretty good. As such, it seems KKG has completely wiped out any budding feelings for ASR ,while he is making quantum leaps in the love department.

Now, the ball is ASR's court. KKG will not broach her feelings. ASR will need to repair the damage he has done by initiating closeness to KKG. But what will prompt him to do that? It has to be a reason of gigantic proportions that will convince him of her inherent goodness and make him see that his feelings for her are quite alright to have and that she really is a gem worth pursuing.

Given the current stalemate, ASR has no reason to descend from his ivory tower to pursue KKG and KKG has not incentives (least of all any inclination from ASR) to pursue him.

We need a monumental revelation of sorts to make ASR pursue KKG. Perhaps, Shyam revelation can be designed to achieve that result. We can only hope CVs know how to handle these nuances.

Overall, I agree with Heady's assessment of KKG and ASR. and the show is at a romantic stalemate.

superb post, agree with  you.
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel bad for what Khushi has gone through and she's not even given a time to just cry out her pain. Already she's thinking of others and how she can't hurt anyone and wants only the best for her sister and Anjali. Hope they can bring her and Arnav fce to face to feel each others pain and hug and cry it all out.