Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushiya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yes barkha's mom said some valid points to PH family. now it is the right time for them think about bh and her marriage.
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am sure RO an BH will get married although forcefully by the family I mean If Dev suggests their marriage in front of the family how will they resist?...what execuse can they give since they r both pretending to be good and Padma will be overjoyed to get BH as her real DIL she is already her superfan 😉

So BH and Ro would get married but they'll just pretend to be married while plotting against Radev among themselves.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
This is Rukmini for sure.I think even if Rohan- Bak pretend to be married & plan to seperate RaDev they won't be successful. This time Kanha will make sure that RaDev unite & Radhika gets her rights.
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well i think this one i doesn't remember some name of the ff but there was a ff in cb1 where Radev will be married but vishaka wants dev and arjun wants radhika after which they both marry and plot against Radev but later Radhika with her plans reverse gear the ideas of vishaka. That was really a fun to see kanha/radhika reverse gearing plans of rohan bharka, but before that I want the truth of Radev marriage to be revealed in society
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i hope rohan will marry bharka..then the fun will start...by the way bharka mum was indeed funny...🤣
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This double triangle is getting seriously tacky now.Before it was trio and four people tangled together.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So it was really Barkha mum!! Lets see what she will do!!