Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

LovelyDil

LovelyDil

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
HOLA GUYS!!

How many of you were struck with the Swaron scenes today??

Beacause I DEFINTELY WAS!!Dead

KUDOS TO  SHANTANNU n SNEHA for BRILLIANT POTRAYL of their characters!!ClapClapClap

When Swayam promised Rey to provide a slot for his & Kriya's dance,I realized what exactly he was up too!!

When Swayam asked Sharon whether she was ready for the dance,her reaction was as expected n Swayam knew that.
He still knows Sharon in and out!
But a loving look that he gave her before all this,still show of how much he loves her.

When he cut the name,she looked completely hurt,but would never show it!
"Swayam tum badal gaye ho...you've changed!",when Sharon says this she realizes that she is somewhere responsible for all this and has lost something valuable.

And the costume scene was Beautiful!
His heart melted when he saw her upset and asked her whether she wants to dance?
He again realized that her ego was still stopping her from being true to herself.This is what frustrates him and when he gives her those stinging words,she was so hurt!

Loved the intensity of the scenes!!
And the "MERE PAAS HAI TU" tune was so apt for both the scenes!!!
When this tune played,my heart literally felt heavy n  myself felt hurt.

But the main point for loving today's episode was that the show has developed such realistic characters.
Swayam the heartbroken teenager is defintely going to turn to insensitive to the one who broke his heart.It is how any normal teenager would react!
And the fact that he tries to hide his feeling putting on a strong facade!!

Sharon,a girl with loads of ego is stubborn not to loose her ego to anyone though she knows that she is wrong in many ways.But now when Swayam behaves differently with her,she is getting deeply hurt.

BEAUTIFUL!!

And my most Favorite dialogue of Swayam is
"Ab main tumara pet nahi raha.Jab chaha haadi daal di aur jab chaha fatkar diya!"

P.s:Also the beautiful and young love developing between Kriya and Rey is just lovely.
I just wanted to talk about both the couples in different posts.So this was my take on Swaron Scenes.

Swaron fans ,I think you should be happy about such a fanstastic track going on for Swaron,because it covers the difficulties of clashing personalities that come to love eachother!!

IF U AGREE WITH ME HIT THE LIKE BUTTON!!!

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

partyprincess162cute4u_22SwaRon227roshni_rjlovekriyaanshmeeryypixienasrinEssence..love_arsha-bitz-krittika23.FunLuvingGirl.yasritaniya_dostiiMirageSwaronSree...Forum.Maniacradtmanasie23SugarCubes..Serendipity....DamonCrazy..CrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaron & Mere paas hai tu tune!!!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dew_dropz

dew_dropz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
wwhhooo well written yaar,
todays swaron scene was so radiant. i was in a state of confusion should i cry or be glad
 wen swayam was asking sharon did she want to perfrm even aftr being familier with her more than anyone else he was askin d qst Unhappyn d pain in her eyes then  leaved my eyes wet
n d moment swayam saw her holdin d dress his exprsn was like awwweeeClap

sneha- shantanu, they are just out of d world

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaRon227-.nandini.-

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
First of all very well written... And then when swayam told rey.. Sab ho jayega... I sumwhere knew ki kya hone wala hai.. For the first time i felt... Y the hell is sharon so predictable for swayam... He knew ki uska kya reaction hone wala hai and vo sirf usko chabi laga raha tha...!!! And den when he saw the pain in sharons eyes.. About not being able to dance... Was aaawww... He is still our old majnu... And the moment where both r recalling their haay rama performance was haaayyy...!!! Even i m in state of confusion.. That shud i be happie or sad...!!! And i so know ki i wun get my answer before monday...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.nandini.-

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Lovely post. Swaron were awesome  today. Swayam  exactly knows every bit and action of Sharon, thats called loving someone passionately. And Luuuve the background tune anyone can provide me the download link of Nahi samne remix.

-.nandini.-

sudz

sudz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
i  m missin our old swayam!!!!!!!

Edited by sudz - 15 December 2011 at 10:30am

Rafz

love_arsha

Goldie

love_arsha

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
mujhe new swayam aacha lag rha hai...
kam se kam sharon ko realise to hoga ki usne kya khoya hai...
nd today swaron scene is mindblowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by love_arsha - 15 December 2011 at 10:33am

Forum.Maniac

IF-Rockerz

Forum.Maniac

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I m loving this track!!! I m a sucker for sad/ intense/ painful love stories and SwaRon just make it more sad, more intense, more painful...I just love that "Mere Paas Hai Tu" tune, it went sooo well with the scene...I love how both Swayam and Sharon are frustrated and hurt...I hope SwaRon agrees to perform tmrwCry...Didnt want it to get cancelled
The dialogues were mindblowing too especially Swayam's dialogue "Tum aur Tumhara Damn Ego" (he looked sooo hurt thenCry) and Sharon's dialogue "tum sach mein badal gaye ho...u've changed"

SugarCubes

IF-Rockerz

SugarCubes

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Veryy well written!! :D
nd ya, yesterday only I was guessing dat dis wil happen nd was hoping dat it shud nt happen, bt ho gya!! :( I was soo sad dat I was almost crying!! Y is Sharon sooo predictable!!! Nd spcly fr swayam?! Agar Nhi hoti atleast v wud hv gt 2 c swaron's dance!! (ps-it dsnt mean dat I'm complaining dat kriyansh is doing!!) it's just sat I srsly wntd 2 c dem! His change in expressions wen he sees Sharon upset, I'm soo sure dat he is still deeply in luv wid her!! Sharon apna ego nikal kar phek do plzz!! Dekho aj Kya kya ho rha he!! Nd fr d 1st tym i'm actually sayin dat "I wanna kill swayam!!" bt den after d scene nd showing dat he stil luvs her lyk d old majnu makes me go aww.. I'm confused abt shud I b sad or happy!! It's lyk mixed emotions!! :/
shanTANNU nd sneha r superb actors wich I cn tell any1 without thinkin even 1ce!! Dey r just mind blowing!! :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top