Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Chowta hates Zulfi's Mallika

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Sigga with Zulfikar Syed
In 2002, Sandeep Chowta composed the raunchy Babuji zara dheere chalo (Dum) sung by Sonu Kakkar.

This racy chartbuster made Czech item-dancer Yana Gupta, a nationwide sensation.

This time around, Chowta has composed 'Mallika I hate you' again in the voice of singer Sonu, picturised on a firang model from Iceland called Sigga.

Says Chowta, "Mark my words, Sigga is all set to steal the thunder as Mallika in my music video." 

Incidentally, both Sandeep and Sonu also make their presence felt in the video versions.

Sigga's Shah Jehan

Incidentally, Sigga is currently dating actor-model Zulfikar Syed who played the young Shah Jehan in Taj Mahal — An Eternal Love Story.

"We met through common friends, three months ago and took a steady liking for each other," discloses Sigga who has shot for over a dozen commercials, including the Indica car ad and the Clinic shampoo ad featuring Shahid Kapoor and Madhavan.

'All in fun'

Wasn't she feeling uncomfortable playing the video-avatar of Mallika Sherawat? ". For me, it was the glamorous character that I was playing; and not the video-version of the Bollywood sex-diva.

Besides the 'I hate you' bit, the male model (Chowta) is besotted with me and also says, 'I want to be close to you', and 'I want to feel you' and tries to impress me. But what I hated was that they discreetly shot me while I was yawning away. And I guess its there for all to see.

That's quite embarrassing —-but it's all in fun," shrugs Sigga, who is shortly flying back to Rekjavik (Iceland) for a month to finish her double-degree thesis in Spanish and Tourism.

On the Zulfi front

Meanwhile Zulfikar, who is thrilled that Pakistani audiences will soon connect with him, on screen, has bagged two more movies. There is this project with Raj Sippy and yet another crazy comedy titled Mr Hot & Mr Cold directed by Partho Ghosh.

"Both roles are really rocking and will have me stepping out from the historical mould," says the Shahjehan who seems to have found his off-screen Mumtaz in Sigga.

Whether their real-life silsila turns out to be an eternal love story, only time will tell.

saniyaa IF-Dazzler
saniyaa
saniyaa

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharin
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top