Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Tumhari Disha 30.03.2005 (India) Update (Page 3)

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:53am | IP Logged
thanks swathi for the update cheersThumbs Up

sadi Groupbie
sadi
sadi

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 2:53am | IP Logged
hey wat an update!!thnx swathiSmile
nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Swathi. Nobody would have known that was your first write-up - done like a professional. Clap

Now then DK sahab will you stop wallowing in self pity !! Angry I really don't know how you managed to build an empire when you are shown to lose it when faced with a hurdle.

I am sure now that the contract is no more Gargi will throw D out of the house - probably doesn't realise DK tore contract up and she didn't have to bring Pori to separate the 2.
Your mummyji seems to be more lucid (although still back in time) and can walk so what is stopping you taking her and going to live in your childhood home - she did want to do this - unless of course you enjoy Gargi walking all over you ?
The separation between D and you should make her realise her feelings for you - absence makes the heart grow fonder - and we'll get to see quite a few aawwwwwwww flashbacks. Smile

Oh and by the way, the writers seem to be nearly repeating lines - didn't we hear the 'I feel alone...' line in a previous episode and the 'don't you trust../trust me..' appears to be in all episodes.......
Kiran1977 Senior Member
Kiran1977
Kiran1977

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:58am | IP Logged

hi Swathi,

Good job. Keep it up.

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Excellent update Swathi, you rocked for a first timer, I am glad this gave Lata a break too.

Did I miss something, Sumitra ma has started conversing, and from what you described sounded like it was a decent conversation, so I wonder what's up next for Gargi, or may be the writer's will get amnesia.

Pori seems all set up for causing trouble btw the Dee's , and Di definitely is warming to wards hubby .

Again Swathi great job, keep it up and thanks a million . Ladies we sure have an army of excellent writers in this forum watch out romantic writers you have some tough competition from this forum.

Lilly

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Wow Swathi,

Fantastic job ! Was it really your first attempt at updating?Hey reading your previous posts, I've always considered you as one of the best members of this forum...Your observations and tidbits have always been my favorites...but I just realized you are as new as I am...Good going dear...Looking forward to reading more and more stuff written by you?

Waise,which part of the country are you from?Its a completely out of context question...seeing the way you spell your name, I thought you must be from South India...Am I right?Embarrassed

Cheers...
Diksha....
*Shona* IF-Rockerz
*Shona*
*Shona*

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:00am | IP Logged
thanx for the update swathi!!Thumbs Up
swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Thanks to all of u for the encouraging words. I will try to do more updates in the future.

I just wrote the update the way I would like an update to be.  keeping my base as Lata's and Disha77's updates. 

Lilly..yes Sumitra maa has started conversing. She still lives in the world where her sonny is a young kid. Remember a few days back there was a scene wherein DK hugged Dish. That was the time when Sumitra maa started on her road to recovery. And also when Ved tells his version of his and Pori's relationship to Dish Sumitra maa becomes untraceable for some time. At that time she was actually in their old house and she started conversing properly only from that point.

and Diksha..bulls eye...Am from South India...I really wonder how you could make it out from the spelling...is it coz of the added 'H' in the name ? and I really liked your prediction for TD.....read all your posts and I was impressed....

Dkaddict..I really like ur sense of humour....enjoy reading all ur posts....

Nikki..I liked your comments on DK's character..but then if they decide to take the show along the lines of what you are feeling then I think that the show will come to an end in no time.....They also need some masala to make the story go on and on and on(for those in India who have watched the Duracell battery ads ..the battery also goes on and on ....) .....Anyways always follow the golden rule before watching any cinema or serial...take the crown of logic from your brains and keep it aside...don't even look at it....I have found this rule especially to be useful while watching Ekta mayi's serials.....In case of TD you can look at the crown occasionally.

Swathi...

Go to top