Tumhari Disha 30.03.2005 (India) Update - Page 4

Posted: 19 years ago
Hey Ved,

What yaar?You want me to write?...sun ke acha laga.."creative writing" and all....Arre if I really get into that no? you all will run away leaving this forum empty...Then I will have to be an all rounder...write and read...😃

But yeah, whenever I get into the mood, may be I can add some scenes to your already rocking thread...(if you dont mind that is...)

Chal then catch ya...

Originally posted by swathi

DK is taken aback and stands up and says ' I have only one woman in my life. (echoes)' Suddenly Disha is all coy as if she knows what is coming next. DK then approaches her holds her by her shoulders and says ' and that is you'(echoes). Disha is momentarily stunned. But then regains her senses moves back and says. I am not really worried about what you do DK. But you should remember that your mother is next door and is not well. What if she comes to know about all these things? You have to maintain the dignity of this house. And walks away. DK is stunned at Disha's sudden outburst and just remembers whatever she had said just now and thinks 'Once again I have hurt you Disha and am sorry for that'.

man, i really hate it tat i'm not able to watch the show when it comes to scenes like this.  only if only there was a way to watch these online...ohwell, i have to satisfy myself with the updates.  but i really wish i'm able to watch this scene.  maybe memsaab u could put this scene on the web sometime

Great Update, Thanks

👍🏼