Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Overall a very disappointing week

Tweeg Senior Member

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Don't know about the rest of you, but I found IPKKND very disappointing and somewhat depressing this week.
Firstly, I would've liked to see more fire from Kushi when she found out the truth and confronted Shyam. Just one slap and the ring throwing did not do it for me. The other thing I think is that Kushi is feeling TOO MUCH hurt. Granted there was betrayal, but we all know she was uncertain about the relationship with Shyam, and was basically forced into it. I would've liked to see her reflecting on what happened and expressing some relief at not having to got through with marrying him.
Secondly, I don't like the way we didn't get to see the family finding out the truth. I didn't like that it was Shyam who told them, and how we didn't see their immediate reactions. I wish it was Kushi who broke the news to them - in front of Shyam, with full rage. I really wanted to see bua's face when she learnt that her babua is such a fraud.
Thirdly, the La-ASR break up. WHAT was that all about?? The only believable part of that scene was the way Lavanya didn't want ASR to talk about the engagement because she knew it was over. But the way he apologised and the tone with which he spoke? That didn't seem like ASR at all. I know the character is changing, softening and all that. I would've liked to see some awkwardness on ASR's part. Afterall, these emotions and apologising (supposedly) does not come easily to him.
Very disappointing. Too much happened with too much sloppiness. I hope the creatives have something of substance up their sleeves for next week.

preethi12345 Goldie

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i swear even i felt d same, rund d corner.. me bit dspntd wth dis week.. mstly na cvs give us an, nce ful epi oly n fridy.. i wsh every day ws an friday.. kash !

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top