Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Ujanni and Ashwariya (Page 2)

roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chrissy

I know Ujjani is really young..how old is Ashwariya?

ujjaini is 17 and way aishwarya cries he looks 7 to meLOL

vinit_fan IF-Rockerz
vinit_fan
vinit_fan

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Ujjaini and Aishwarya rockzzzzz..... Tongue Tongue Tongue And the couple look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet together Embarrassed

vinit_fan IF-Rockerz
vinit_fan
vinit_fan

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Ujjaini and Aishwarya rockzzzzz..... Tongue Tongue Tongue And the couple look soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet together Embarrassed

ranig IF-Dazzler
ranig
ranig

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:44am | IP Logged
I Love Ujjaini. Aishwarya is growing on me. Haven't heard him enough. Liked his Tadap Tadap at the Holi event.

I think they are a good match
Chrissy Senior Member
Chrissy
Chrissy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I agree, they are a very good match together. The other day they asked Ujanni what do you think of Ashwariya? And she said "Ashwariya..." and she began to giggle uncontrollably! Embarrassed I think ever since Ishita brought up their jodi in the first episode, I feel Ujanni from that day on started to look at Ashwariya in a different light.

Celina7 IF-Rockerz
Celina7
Celina7

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Ujjaini is just da best among gurlz in EMET...pleaze bare da truth.... i mean sum ppl think twinkle is da best.. o pleeeeeeaaazzzeee ..think common sense...think musically not how they act/put up a show/drama.. Wink LOL
Chrissy Senior Member
Chrissy
Chrissy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Celina7, Twinkle is in the wrong profession. Instead of singing she should be acting. I really think that there are far more better singers than her on the show. The only reason she is there is because she is good in acting, and also because she is very pretty--thats it. But anyways, this is a Ujjani and Ashwariya topic so I should not talk about Twinkle too much haha! But do you guys feel that this is all staged? I mean, Ujjani and Ashwariya havent even known one another that long and already she is liking him.
superstarocks Senior Member
superstarocks
superstarocks

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
i love them but i love ashwariya more Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index