India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

If I were a contestant..

denver_diva Goldie
denver_diva
denver_diva

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
If I were in the bigg boss house, I don't think I would have been in Sky's good books.He does not respect anyone's opinion.One has to, has to agree with him to be his friend...and once he is your friend, he can go all out for you...BUT this friendship comes at the cost of letting your brain go dead and accept his opinion and buttering him and boosting his ego all the time .If Juhi had called him beimaan etc and fought the way she did during the jail task much earlier in this show, then he would not have taken it so gently.This behaviour from Juhi came at a point when Sky had openly announced his fondness for her and hair fairness millions of time and he could not have lost her support.
I dont completely agree with Sid all the time, but I would prefer him over Sky as Sid I see scope for improvement in Sid.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

swan68Soapaddiction11Leiacoolkratostaurus27tj_mumdumb-pomlippizingaruBWSweetumelfnsguess_wh0Quietude-Seraphic-.Sad.But.True.

ps_saintpaul Senior Member
ps_saintpaul
ps_saintpaul

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by denver_diva

If I were in the bigg boss house, I don't think I would have been in Sky's good books.He does not respect anyone's opinion.One has to, has to agree with him to be his friend...and once he is your friend, he can go all out for you...BUT this friendship comes at the cost of letting your brain go dead and accept his opinion and buttering him and boosting his ego all the time .If Juhi had called him beimaan etc and fought the way she did during the jail task much earlier in this show, then he would not have taken it so gently.This behaviour from Juhi came at a point when Sky had openly announced his fondness for her and hair fairness millions of time and he could not have lost her support.
I dont completely agree with Sid all the time, but I would prefer him over Sky as Sid I see scope for improvement in Sid.

Agree -  Even I see myself in SID's company..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lippitj_mumQuietude-Seraphic-

dumb-pom Senior Member
dumb-pom
dumb-pom

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Ditto... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lippi

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I would up in a mental hospital after a few days living with these lot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swan68lippi.Sad.But.True.

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
AGREE !...

lippi

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
DISAGREE- I  don't think other people don't voice their opinions PB was always opinionated. Although people just hate on her like crazy for supporting sky and JUST cause she did she was tamed as a bad person All her opinion were tagged as Sky's. One can't deny that Sky is a STRONG HEADED person but he is for all the good reason he can't stand hypocrisy and double standards in the house- Either you say something is right or say its wrong. That house REQUIRES that for one to survive in the show. 

I would rather be around Sky as a person i can trust him to have my back in any situation cause he knows the meaning of loyalty and true friendship. 

krazyb89

krazyb89 Senior Member
krazyb89
krazyb89

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by denver_diva

It depends on you. If you want true friendship and loyalty then join skys group. Otherwise if you want backstabbing stuff etc join mehek-sids group.

sha1

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
LMAO if I was in Bigg Boss, I wouldn't give a damn about others and just relax and consider it as a holiday ROFL  And I know I would get out after a few weeks Tongue

Go to top