CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Aditya- Dayanand Discussions,Comments and Pics-VII (Page 54)

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
OMG !!  thanks for posting the link. ...can't stop laughing...it's hilarious... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pradyy

Daydreaming IF-Dazzler
Daydreaming
Daydreaming

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
OMG... OMG.. Day Dreaming Heart That was sooo cute and sooo funny.. ROFL
Adi sir is sooo sweeett.. The way they were laughing loudly... And when Adi sir accidentally hit that watchman's head to the door, the way he said ''Aila'' ROFL ROFL
And that dance ROFL
Oh God.. I've seen it over 5 times and each time I am laughing so much.. Thanks a looottt praddy..

Pradyy

Pradyy Goldie

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Asto ...!! Now even you Haila has a CID connection !!! LOL ..

Gosh .. I've saved it on mob. And am playing it again and again and laughing !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Daydreamingastonish

astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Asto ...!! Now even you Haila has a CID connection !!! LOL ..

ROFL

Imagine... If i meet Abhi sir... and suddenly something happens.. both of us will say Haila in chorus ROFL

Even I am watching those clippings again and again... Love the way Abhi sir is dancing in that King and 4 scene LOL

Edited by astonish - 16 January 2012 at 8:31pm
Daydreaming IF-Dazzler
Daydreaming
Daydreaming

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Imagine... If i meet Abhi sir... and suddenly something happens.. both of us will say Haila in chorusROFL

Hee hee... ROFL
I have already imagined it several times eversince I read your post ROFL
Kitna mazza aaega LOL
OMG people here are misunderstanding me now. I am climbing a staircase and trying hard to control my laughter still I am unable to do it. Two girls were coming down just now and probably they thought that I am laughing at them.. They were turning back and giving obnoxious looks.. And now I've stopped controlling my laughter ROFL

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Bhav has been smsing me from the time this link has been posted on this thread and I was busy with something and was unable to come. LOL

I came on mobile to see what was so funny and if anyone has posted the caps, but no one has done it...everyone is posting only ROFL smileys and talking about Adi sir's dance!!! Finally I managed to get hold of a comp and check what it was...and I am ROFLEmbarrassedDay Dreaming 

And then the first shot when the lady is tripping and falling...ACP is saying 'Aditya'...meaning it is from khooni Dandiya.

I had seen Vivek crashing on the railway track when the episode was aired...it was the Salman khan one, right?

In the khoon ki holi shot, I also checked the original one from the episode video and found that the guy was standing far from the door. LOL It was sooo sweet of Adi sir to say that 'haila' and rub that guy's head...Day DreamingEmbarrassed

In some places, I didn't understand why everyone started laughing...like the scene where Daya breaks a door and everyone enters and then suddenly they all start laughing. If you all understood, please let me know...I'll see it properly from my own laptop later.

And Adi sir's dance was sooo cute...he has that rhythm in his body...you know...the tendency to break into a jig when you hear music...Day Dreaming I remembered his dance in Dil pe mat le yaar. ROFL I am sure he underestimates his dancing abilities and is shy and that's why his dances turn out awkward. (Please don't remind me of the GA, please)

OMG...I LOVED ITROFL  Thanks to those who posted this and thanks to everyone for making me so curious. LOL

Bhavanab

Daydreaming IF-Dazzler
Daydreaming
Daydreaming

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

In some places, I didn't understand why everyone started laughing...like the scene where Daya breaks a door and everyone enters and then suddenly they all start laughing. If you all understood, please let me know...I'll see it properly from my own laptop later.

Arey  when ACP sir entered, the door was completely disaligned from the frame.. (Did you notice Daya sir's sudden burst of laughter at that time?)
and ACP sir and Adi sir continued the shot because they thought that the door is out of frame... afterwards they realised so they started laughing.

visrom

Go to top