Aditya- Dayanand Discussions,Comments and Pics-VII - Page 92

Posted: 12 years ago
With T it is not 'romance' or 'love'. It's just flirting. I don't like Abhijeet or any other guy flirting at workplace.

Love is something else...what happened with Shruti (Nanda excuse please). There he was genuinely in love. I don't mind a nice girl in Abhijeet's life as long as he doesn't flirt wih her and behave silly.
I know Visrom but the point is that in presence of 'her' in CID Abhijeet cant be in true love...FW did a major blunder here with the starting of their so called relation
Look if they had carried it off maturely maybe I could have got used to T .. it's just that they made it look so silly and childish .. Abhijeet's personality is just so different. He's a very matured person and doing such flirting is not what someone like Abhijeet would do that too at the work place.

What was there in Shruti's time .. that was genuinely love. You could see that Adi sir felt much more comfortable there .. because after having portrayed Abhijeet for such a long time he understands the character so well. Even Adi sir seems uncomfertable with what he's made to do now.

What's the fun is making a joke of such an important cop ..? I fail to understand this thinking of Fireworks
Exactly Bhavna...Abhijeet behaved in very mature way in Shruti time but this is too much irritating...if they show any mature relation between Abhijeet & Tji may be i also tolerate that though i don't like the actor fully specially when with Aditya Srivastav...
As far is I've noticed T .. she doesn't no how to react (NOM) .. unless there's any reaction from the other person how long can an actor stretch it alone even more when he's uncomfortable with it ???
FW has to understand this.
Abhijeet-Shruti thing lasted for just 3-4 episodes .. yet it seemed so real and mature .. this even after 3 years hasn't established itself.

If FW thinks it's for fun and audience like it .. then I'm even more reassured by the fact they really don't even care about their audience's reactions and response .. the few people who are new to CID and watch the episodes not for the investigation matter but for these soap angles aren't genuine fans for me (sorry if hurt anyone .. I get agitated when the T issue comes)
Even i dnt understand how people like this so called jodi...earlier i didn't believe that a person can like this but FB proved me wrong 
That the reason I love IF so much more .. the people here think so much like me and so much more correctly ..
Exactly & also more matured way IF fans think about CID...in FB i feel all these feelings are very superficial...sorry to FB fans...
How long can any sensible fan see this and tolerate it? I read some stuff which is 🤢 Is this a crime show or an M& B novel?
The only positive thing which has occurred as a result of that drastic change in KTLK is that AS is not gonna get replaced by someone else or a romantic pair in my DP and image avaatar...😆