Aditya- Dayanand Discussions,Comments and Pics-VII - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago
he does the thorough gentleman and shy part so well, that it gives us a peek into the real Aditya...why can't we see him in more such roles...then again as a villain he compels us to feel horrified...hats off to the manπŸ‘
Exactly. You know Harshvardhan is one of my all-time favourite, lovable characters played by Adi sir along with Vijay and Abhijeet. It hurt to see Harshvardhan die in the end. Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Originally posted by deepiika

He dies...??????😭 

😲 You didn't know... Didn;t expect this from you deeps...
Agar Nanda yeh kehthi then I could have believed it... She saves the best for the last πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
Originally posted by astonish

Agar Nanda yeh kehthi then I could have believed it... She saves the best for the last πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Madam I know that he dies

Kabhi kabhi dekh leti hoon main bhiπŸ˜‰
That's one reason why I can never see the end of the film again .. it feels so bad !!
Harshwardhan is a very nice,sweet and simple man .. and tries so hard to get justice for Mohandas .. but this end for him is really hurting to see !!
Originally posted by astonish

Somehow this movie is jinxed for me..I have always had some or the other interruption causing a hindrance whenever I have tried to watch it...I have watched the starting portion but never managed to watch till the end.But, I will watch it for sure come what may... 
Originally posted by Bhavanab

That's one reason why I can never see the end of the film again .. it feels so bad !!
Harshwardhan is a very nice,sweet and simple man .. and tries so hard to get justice for Mohandas .. but this end for him is really hurting to see !!

yeah I didnt like it at all. For two hours after that I was feeling strange 
Caps from Raaz 25 Saal purani laash ka(18.02.2012)

Edited by deepiika - 12 years ago
I thought it will rain yesterday...guess why?Dr.Taarika gave expressions
Originally posted by nsapo

I thought it will rain yesterday...guess why?Dr.Taarika gave expressions

🀣