Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gauri_hiten thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: ILuvAnita

Ok ... Then Anita will play Mommy and Eijaz her son?

I don't think so. πŸ˜†

Lolzz VJ..πŸ˜†Anita playing mom of Ejoo
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: white rose

i will watch just before he dies..i wont be watching the death scene..hell no ive not even gotten over sujal's death yet
cant take kavya's...
also i might try 1 epi for anita and watch like a month or so after he dies coz i wont be able to hack anjali crying for her kavya 😭
but abt stayin in the forum, name of the forum is kavyanjali so i suppose it sums it up..i have no choice to stay πŸ˜† 😳

πŸ€—.......

awww uzi me here again 😳

my sis uzi 😳 yeee she gonna stay

here at ka forum n gonna rock this forum

always πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 

pink😳

Edited by pinkstarrs_9 - 18 years ago
3 angels thumbnail
me too i will continue to watch ka and stay on this forum but i will miss all my friends who dont want to stay. 😭 😭
as eijaz has told leena to keep watching ka for his anita then i think we must make him happy if we really love him.
we must keep watching ka to make it a success for his anita as we will make his serial nimmo a sucess too by watching it.
as they are a couple be it in different serial we must support both of them. 😊
Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauri_hiten

Lolzz VJ..πŸ˜†Anita playing mom of Ejoo

I think Eijoo will protest very loudly. πŸ˜†

Smile1290 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† lol VJ πŸ˜†

i'm sure i wont watch KA.....dont hav time even now 😭 but i will definately not leave this forum 😳 all my di's r here 😳 πŸ€— 😊
gauri_hiten thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILuvAnita

I think Eijoo will protest very loudly. πŸ˜†

Do u think he will?πŸ˜†I don't think sooo..he will be happy to be with Anita again n he will forget that he is playing Anjali's son😳
Sikh Kuri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AWWW... eijaz totally rocks man, why is it that in all ekta serials the main actor dies? Doesnt she know that doing this can effect the viewer ratingS!!!

well i will still watch it for Anita....but it just wont be the same without eijaz!!!   πŸ˜­
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whoa, i need to settle my emotions coz i'm all over the place..at one side we have all this new things to be grateful for like their jodi award etc but then this news of Kavya dying is too much to take!! 😭 😭 I'm still get depressed wen i remember Sujal's exit and i despise tht Gurry for it!! 😑

I won't leave tho..for Eijoo and Anita's sake i will watch KA from time to time but not like before..Ekta has ruined another perfect jodi..KTH was the same!!
I dont think i can bring myself to see his death coz i was worried Fri's epi was it and i stopped watching tht coz it made me cry! 😭 Anjali mourning him will be to hard too so i estimate viewing KA after my exams! πŸ˜•
KA forum is much more than just abt KA 😳..our family is here too and u cant turn ur back on family!! My bros and sisers keep me here!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ€— πŸ€— Edited by pardesi-mem - 18 years ago
ddddd thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
haila....pinku....ur rajeev siggy....its sooo hot! 😳 😳 πŸ˜†
Subaltern thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rajeev Rox! Eijaz Rox!
Aamna Rox! n Anita like quadruple rox! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Uff. Bro has to finish reading Hegel's Elements of the Philosophy of Right. Uff. πŸ˜•