India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

No Respect for Khushi anymore! (Page 3)

Chasing_Shadows Groupbie
Chasing_Shadows
Chasing_Shadows

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Khushi's decision is very stupid there is no doubt about it but I don't really blame her what was she supposed to do after seeing Anjali reacting so hysterically ... Anjali came across as very unbalanced, dependent and obsessed with her husband. Khushi lacks the maturity to deal with such a woman. She thinks that Anjali might die or something if the truth comes ( in Anjai's own words hum unke bina mar janeyge and all) She is an 18 year old girl she hasn't dealt with such a situation.. she is a girl who has been living in a fantasy world where everyone and everything is fun and games .. she has been faced with such a situation for the first time so I am gonna cut her some slack.

I blame her stupid family more than her for this. It is NOT her responsibilty to sort out this mess... she dint even want to marry that creep in the first place. Buaji and her mom should go and reveal the truth... its not her fault this has happened .. they should have alt east accompanied her ErmmDisapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-sarunlicious..

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Stop watching if u don't like Khushi or understand her character. She is the life of the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

feyasayani2807sarunlicious..

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i think its a weird area... i think anjali is unstable... she will kill her self... literally she is not tough enough to take his news. i mean even in interview kkg and anjali said that anjali would likely go mental when she found out... 

I am all for getting even ... but anjali is stupid not evil if khushi tells now she will end up paying for shyam... only shyam should pay for his deeds not anjali nor payal or akash n not even khushi

-Antu-_-Aslan-CandYlicious_Ssarunlicious..

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

As simple as it may seem...it is not so easy to go and tell a person ...that her husband is cheating on her...kushi has seen how much trust and love Anjali has for her husband...and she respects Anjali's marriage...eventhough how slimy and sick her husband maybe...

...she even said...maybe Shyam will change ...and start loving Anjali again...she wants to give that chance to him...for Anjali's sake...for her marriage sake...

...How many wife's in this world have forgiven their husband's extra marital affairs...and many men have regretted and changed their ways and have come back  to their wife's too...

...i dont know if she has taken the right decision by not telling...but i just know right now was not the right time...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jeshsaiiiisayani2807-Antu-_-Aslan-CandYlicious_Ssarunlicious..

dragonet Groupbie
dragonet
dragonet

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@rima:-- Dear same goes for you too. U should not read such posts that even hint any type of positive criticism. If you don't have the appetite to take any kind of criticism, don't even bother clicking on such posts and reading such posts. On the other hand, I don't mind watching IIPKND and I'll continue to watch it till I feel and I'll continue putting my thoughts forward... Smile
sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANTARA-2244

It's not Khushi,it's the writers who should be blamed.The intense ArHi love-story is lost somewhere.Today ASR seemed to be more concerned to Lavanya.He is sympathetic to La,but what about Khushi?Unhappy He can hug La back,why not Khushi?
Khushi is an unfortunate orphan,who keeps blaming herself for every bad incident in her family.I guess it's for her so called 'mother' and buaji's constant blaming her for Payal's broken marriage.She knew that if she told Anjali the truth,they would have never believed her.Be it Anjali,Naniji or ASR.And Payal's marriage and heart,both would be broken again,and the complete blamings for the whole 'Mahabharata',would be kept on Khushi's head.She's just 18,and I guess she is more mature than any other female character in the serial.

P.S-Those people who smile most,are the most sad persons in this world.They hide their tears with their smile,and that's not an immature act.Smile

I Do Agree With This Hug Khushi Has Not Thought About Those Consequences She Will Get  Later . She Is Just 18 Years Old Naa . For Now She Is Just Thinking About Her Near & Dear Ones Included Anjali :) Stern Smile This JUST Proves That Khushi Never Has Or Never Will Think About Herself But Be The Pillar For Her Family . This Girl Can Never Ever Be Selfish Hug Maybe She Will Realise Later On & Her Bubble Will Break When She Actually Get To Know The Real World, When Arnav Will Get To Know About The Truth Then It Will Be The Worst Coz He Will Try To Beak Her Then & Then I Hope CVs Don't Ruin Her Character & She Become Stronger Than She Is Day Dreaming For NOW I'm Okay With Her . Many Don't Think About What They Are Doing Before We Experience The Consequences & She Is Just 18 Years & Has Very Far To Go & Learn :) Embarrassed
Do You Think Very Much Forward In Future When You Are Taking A Desicion ?! Embarrassed

feya-Antu-_-Aslan-CandYlicious_S

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

exactly it is extremely follish for her , she is now turning out to be like other female leads , playing hide and seekAngry

how will shaym truth have an effect on payal akash i fail to understand
its completely diff issue , she is allowing shyam to have a happy lifeAngryAngry
i wish shashi now gets well soon and blurts the truth out as to how he tried to kill him , may be then she will spill the beans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
And so will I. But i will watch it without bashing.

Go to top