Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dragonet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@rima:-- Dear same goes for you too. U should not read such posts that even hint any type of positive criticism. If you don't have the appetite to take any kind of criticism, don't even bother clicking on such posts and reading such posts. On the other hand, I don't mind watching IIPKND and I'll continue to watch it till I feel and I'll continue putting my thoughts forward... 😊
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

It's not Khushi,it's the writers who should be blamed.The intense ArHi love-story is lost somewhere.Today ASR seemed to be more concerned to Lavanya.He is sympathetic to La,but what about Khushi?πŸ˜” He can hug La back,why not Khushi?
Khushi is an unfortunate orphan,who keeps blaming herself for every bad incident in her family.I guess it's for her so called 'mother' and buaji's constant blaming her for Payal's broken marriage.She knew that if she told Anjali the truth,they would have never believed her.Be it Anjali,Naniji or ASR.And Payal's marriage and heart,both would be broken again,and the complete blamings for the whole 'Mahabharata',would be kept on Khushi's head.She's just 18,and I guess she is more mature than any other female character in the serial.

P.S-Those people who smile most,are the most sad persons in this world.They hide their tears with their smile,and that's not an immature act.😊

I Do Agree With This πŸ€— Khushi Has Not Thought About Those Consequences She Will Get  Later . She Is Just 18 Years Old Naa . For Now She Is Just Thinking About Her Near & Dear Ones Included Anjali :) πŸ˜³ This JUST Proves That Khushi Never Has Or Never Will Think About Herself But Be The Pillar For Her Family . This Girl Can Never Ever Be Selfish πŸ€— Maybe She Will Realise Later On & Her Bubble Will Break When She Actually Get To Know The Real World, When Arnav Will Get To Know About The Truth Then It Will Be The Worst Coz He Will Try To Beak Her Then & Then I Hope CVs Don't Ruin Her Character & She Become Stronger Than She Is πŸ˜ For NOW I'm Okay With Her . Many Don't Think About What They Are Doing Before We Experience The Consequences & She Is Just 18 Years & Has Very Far To Go & Learn :) πŸ˜³
Do You Think Very Much Forward In Future When You Are Taking A Desicion ?! 😳

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

exactly it is extremely follish for her , she is now turning out to be like other female leads , playing hide and seek😑

how will shaym truth have an effect on payal akash i fail to understand
its completely diff issue , she is allowing shyam to have a happy life😑😑
i wish shashi now gets well soon and blurts the truth out as to how he tried to kill him , may be then she will spill the beans
rima thumbnail
And so will I. But i will watch it without bashing.
jenshad thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

But there is a huge difference between how you wrote that post about Arnav and How is post has been written.The TM is properly criticising the character not bashing.TM didnt say Khushi is an Idiot,coward and other silly words.
This TOPIC must not be closed πŸ˜ƒ

Everyone Out Here Have Right To Mean What They Want :) πŸ€— Okay, Don't Call Someone Idiot, But I Do Think Arnav Has Been Coward In Some Scenes, It's NOT Wrong To Say That, I Guess If We Say He Was Coward & Weak In Some Situations . πŸ˜† I Don't Think The Topic Should Be Closed 😳
jenshad thumbnail

I so agree with you !!

Khushi was SO SELFISH today .She was like i can do anything  for your smile payal🀒 .Even deceive someone ??😲.
Her character is LOVED for her so called innocence which I most definitely dont find adorable.
She is deceiving Anjali and Raizadas just like Shyam.
Yes I liked Payal today. after all these why will Arnav not call her gold digger ??I mean she doesnt have proper reasoning.Forget Arnav toh hain hi bura but Khushi ?? The adorable angel..My foot !!
She is just HORRIBLE not ADORABLE. Her character was always dull for me .
And yes ASR is jerk to treat La like that.He just lost gem.He has such a bad taste.
This show proves that love is blind on ASR's part.
 I cant say this about Khushi whether she loves ASR or not. She is just busy with her comedy/tragedy.
There is nothing special about this girl.Normal/Abnormal characters can be endearing too.But this Khushi is not even that..

WOOOW, She Is Thinking About Payal & Anjali . That's SOO Selfish Naa ?! She Kind Of Think That She Is Burden For Her So Called Family & She Even Agreed For Marriage With Bua Jee Just Coz Of Her Family Who Give Damn About Her πŸ˜³ Do You Actually Know What Selfish Mean ?! πŸ˜† & ASR Never LOVED Lavanya, Didn't You Watch Yesterday's Episode ?! ;) 😳
Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

WOOOW, She Is Thinking About Payal & Anjali . That's SOO Selfish Naa ?! She Kind Of Think That She Is Burden For Her So Called Family & She Even Agreed For Marriage With Bua Jee Just Coz Of Her Family Who Give Damn About Her 😳 Do You Actually Know What Selfish Mean ?! πŸ˜† & ASR Never LOVED Lavanya, Didn't You Watch Yesterday's Episode ?! ;) 😳

Dear,some people here are 'phamous' for bashing the 'female lead' of different serials.πŸ˜›So no point of trying to make them understand the proper logic.Let them continue their baby-cry.πŸ˜†
jenshad thumbnail

@Sanzz Yes ASR never loved Lavanya.TOO BAD !! The man is so unfortunate.

Poor guy !!All Khushi Kumari Gupta thinks about is her family.Ok everyone does but seriously she should not keep Anjali in dark for that.Anjali will die.Seriously thats so lame.
And O yes I know the meaning of selfish and that dialogue about her sister's smile did prove her that.
Forget that she even has no self respect otherwise why will she do comedy with ASR just after he has passed some aukad comments .Moreover she hasnt done anything so far for which she will get some.But ofcourse she is the lead so she will get the support.She doesnt need to be like this according to her character sketch.And one more thing just because you people find her adorable its not necessary that everyone will.Payal was better..

Red - Sweety, This Is TV & Never Meant For Logic, Accept It 🀣 & Anjali Will Die & I Really Mean It . She Is Fasting Day & Night For Her Husband & Yesterday's Episode Proved Everyone About Her Trust & Love For Her SOOO Called Pati Pameshwaar πŸ₯± You Liked Payal & Have Liked Her Every Tym ?! Even I Liked Payal Today, But Generally She Has Never Been The " Elder Daughter " From My Side 😳
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you completely,the elders should have taken matters in to their own hands to try and resolve the situation,as this is what happens in reality...this is just going beyond stupidity.
jenshad thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Dear,some people here are 'phamous' for bashing the 'female lead' of different serials.πŸ˜›So no point of trying to make them understand the proper logic.Let them continue their baby-cry.πŸ˜†

I'm Wondering If She Is Trying To Bash The Character Or ?! πŸ€” She Just Said That She Like Payal, But She Has Never Been Strong πŸ˜³ & Cared Very Much About Her Family Like Khushi Do SOO I Don't What To Say πŸ˜†