No Danadan, but be ready for GHAMASAN

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear friends, we hv been seeing useless De Danadan very often in BV, in which one must hv participant is our very educated Shahari doctorni madam. now as we r seeing Anandi hs also got voice, but the difference between a so called educated and so called Gawanr is tht one for the sake of De danadan, useless to blame others and prove herself biggest victime and others atyachari😆😆 on the other hand another one who voice forGHAMASAN against social evil, for the welfare of society, to fight for other, to blame those who really culprit, to defend those who really victim, and there is no motive to gain sympathy👏 👏. may be ones voice is louder, but non effective, but others voice is soft, to the point and very very effective, which can make changes in the society for its betterment. which can shake the root of evil tradition of society⭐️ the perfect example of sau sonar ke ek lohar ke, but atleast even lohar get some result, but yahan to itne dinon se kewal awaj hi ho rahi hai, but result zero😆😆😆 even another shahari educated person also surprised with village gawanr girl. may be she was not so modern and her parwarish was not as perfect as our Doctorni madam😆😆 after all not everyone is lucky to hv such wonderfull parents😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGG

I was sooo Impressed today!!!
Tears of pride !!

wow Anandi was awessomee today!!!
Now thats called uplifting character!

Shivani was def. IMPRESSEDDD

GHAMASANNN
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yup sarpanch bitiya is in her full form... 😎
dikhti dubli patli si hai...thats y ppl mistake her as weak..i think...
just want ds to back in action with her...and will feed her some more desi ghee ke dishes...!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Good post ankit👍🏼..
Yeh anandi ki  bulund awaaz  hai jo auro ke liye uththi hai⭐️ ,doosro par ungli uthana toh daackar jodi ki specialization hai...👎🏼

Suchi- thumbnail
I am sure DS will be back soon probably after the phooli track. 
Today gehna was missing so u think she left already : (

ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

yup sarpanch bitiya is in her full form... 😎

dikhti dubli patli si hai...thats y ppl mistake her as weak..i think...
just want ds to back in action with her...and will feed her some more desi ghee ke dishes...!

Arey Khushi, Anandi dekhne me dubli patli hai, lekin uske dhai sau gram ke thappad ka wajan koi het Singh ke beta ya dhongi baba se puche😆😆
Suchi- thumbnail
btw shivani is there for Medical camps right, and Bhairav has a hospital running so naturally they will be in touch.
She will be in touch with Anandi to make the villages around jetser benefit from the hospital.

lol what can happen is , 
may be shivani wil leave and ask Anandi to meet in some medical conference for promotion of medical awareness and to take advantage of Jetsar hospital.

Then probably Anandi will meet the dean and then he will call for Jagya : )))))) hahahahaha that would be fun. That would be the best SLAP for gauri and jagya. 

ANd hte dean would say that, this is the same girl who saved her husband when she was young etc. : )

ooo I like it .. CVSSS TAKE NOTE
ankit111 thumbnail
U know Shivani is so impressed with Anandi, tht whn she will come to know tht Gauri is doing bakwas abt the same Anandi, she will slap her😆 😆😆 and recomend some mental hospital for treatment😆😆
Suchi- thumbnail
hehe I know right : ) okie will bring it forward... a bit later though  : )
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😆 suchi...yeah...koi solid wali prection karo na...like asha's colorful dress

and jyo...u too...ur prediction about sarpanch anandi...before leap...
koi aur solid prediction karo naa...
about sarpanch bitiya's future ghamasan:D
or future kanwarsa;)
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago