Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
agree yaar.. cVs r wierd.. i was expecting sth good after d break n got nothing...
Nrp77 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
A 'dirty' phone call never hurt no one...hahaha πŸ˜‰  Would have loved to see that, but a clean lengthy call would have been acceptable as well.

Sadly, I'm actually missing the wind where the 2 feel each others presence...  I know it's pathetic, but it's been awhile since the RM/GH has had a decent breeze and I'm actually dying for a Rabba Ve eyelock!!! 😍

I need ASR (Barun Sobti) to be on my screen more than 3 minutes an episode...  Is that asking for too much!?! Hahaha πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Perhaps the CVs are doing it on purpose... to starve us of ARHI scenes and give a full dose of them on Friday πŸ˜†

What say?
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ohh i wud have loved to hear da mushy-mushy convos between them...hayeee wat a TREAT it wud have been...buh DAMMIT CVs !!😑😑...y r u guyz depriving us Rabba ve moments??!!!

Arnav-khushi r da SOUL of the show...agreed the other characters shud also be given importance...buh not like dis ! at da cost of ArHi πŸ˜‘😑 NO WAYS !!😑

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
So trueee I was thinking the same thing, that he got pissed because he expected her to recognize his voice. Arnuv is becoming soo possessive and demanding these days lolll πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: --Krish--

i would have loved to see it .. but that would be deviating from his character rt?

i think ASR was disappointed that she did not recognise his voice πŸ˜†

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

If Khushi had continued with the sweet talking on the phone, and ASR had sweet talked right back just to mess with her head? πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜

I ask you again... Would it have HURT anyone CVs?? πŸ˜‘ NO, it would NOT have. And, all of US would have been thrilled dammit THRILLED!

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US? 

you spoke my mind. He should have played along for a bit longer making her say all sorts of fooling and coquettish things and they could have shown his amusement and affection for her.

But Darn CVs - we always get half-baked fare from them!!!

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I so so wish!!! Something for us... we are such ardent fans... anyway there's gonna be all melodrama following up now :(

I forwarded all the watering tank scenes... ugly creepos and bimbos... HATE IT
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

If Khushi had continued with the sweet talking on the phone, and ASR had sweet talked right back just to mess with her head? πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜

I ask you again... Would it have HURT anyone CVs?? πŸ˜‘ NO, it would NOT have. And, all of US would have been thrilled dammit THRILLED!

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US? 

True, when I was watching the epi, I was so wishing that would happenπŸ˜†. Though that would have been out of character for ASR esp right after he broke up with his GF.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CVs- you chicken!!! you could have developed that scene better.
Is Aman on vacation?

princezsafa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HELL YEAH!!

YOU'RE RIGHT!! :(((

Why did they do this to us??? This would have defintiely repalced the Rabbe Ve's really well! lol :)