Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SHANTANU's PHASES OF BRILLIANCE :) (Page 4)

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron502

Originally posted by candybar

Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by candybar

Originally posted by swaron502

dude no coparison 2 majnu boy's actin...he' mind blowinggg...
today he was everything else except 'majnu boy'...Unhappy
pata nahi when we'll get to see that phase of him again...not in quite some time i guess...Disapprove

Beg to differ re ..

U know that part when he sees Sharon almost on the verge of spillin her tears and that dress lyin there ... and ITNE pyaar se .. ITNI narmi se .. he asks her .. "Do you want to dance ? " <--- Now THAT  is my Majnu Boy with a heart of Gold ... for whom EVERYTHING supercedes his love and concern for Sharon and her happiness Embarrassed

ya ya totally agree...Smile
sorry must've overlooked that part...Smile
i guess 'majnu boy' is there in every cell inside Swayam...he's just dabaofying it...and doing a damn good job at it too...must say he has much more control over himself than our princess Sharon...SmileDay Dreaming

i never overluk deir NY PRTDay Dreaming
maybe i overlooked it coz i was blinking n trying to focus my eyes coz Shantanu made me dizzy with his performance today...LOLDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyGirl.21

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
First of all thanks to CV's for a episode with equal balance to each character and pair.
And what to say about Shantanu Maheshwari. He certainly has grown as an actor . I simply loved the way how he convinced Rey that there was nothing possible between him and Sharon. The expression at his face was just mindblowing.

candybar

candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

First of all thanks to CV's for a episode with equal balance to each character and pair.
And what to say about Shantanu Maheshwari. He certainly has grown as an actor . I simply loved the way how he convinced Rey that there was nothing possible between him and Sharon. The expression at his face was just mindblowing.

cudn't have agreed more...SmileSmileSmile
Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Very well written ...I could see a glimpse of OLD swayam when he asked sharon if she wanted to perform and as usual her ego would never let her accept that she always is ready to dance with swayam

But I seriously dont like the way swayams been treatin her ...I am expecting sharon to break down very soon :( though i would like to see that kinda scene I feel  bad for sharon :(
candybar Goldie
candybar
candybar

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sravani.gunturi

Very well written ...I could see a glimpse of OLD swayam when he asked sharon if she wanted to perform and as usual her ego would never let her accept that she always is ready to dance with swayam

But I seriously dont like the way swayams been treatin her ...I am expecting sharon to break down very soon :( though i would like to see that kinda scene I feel  bad for sharon :(
hmmm ya...pehle pehle the blunt n atti wala Swayam was really endearing...but yesterday my heart went out to Sharon...Unhappy
manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
shanTANNU...i am all head over heels for him...!!! Gawd... He has improved so much and u can see that in the cycle ride wala epi... Starting ka jab flash back dikhaya tha tab... Like how was he and how much has he improved...

candybar

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Shantanu Maheshwari,TAKE A BOW.

He does it ALL,i mean...ALL so well!

Specially the last bit...that was heartwrenching...when he sees her with the white dress,his eyes are filled with such tenderness...and then in an instant he shouts at her,telling her that her ego will bring her down to her knees one day...his eyes..his body language...everything was BRILLIANT...

Swayam is the most beautifully written character i've ever seen on Indian Television.

And Shantanu Maheshwari-As i said...you cann take as many bows as you want to.Because you ROCK!
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Oh, I have a knack for like, really lanky people and whoa, do I like him?! What you've written is beautiful, honestly. He manages to act the best, Shantanu out of the whole, entire cast. Yes, Sir! He's really good at it, I especially like him in his scenes with Sneha, like the changed-for-good Swayum makes sense, and eventually the whole episode worthwhile. I essentially watch the show for him, and the epic dance acts only!! Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

candybar-Sakina-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index