Ronit in weekend popkorn-my report

Posted: 17 years ago

Hi guys,

Ronit bose roy was simply too cool in todays popkorn:

Ronit in white shirt and black suit(looked really dashing ,with a blue bandage in his hands)

Some of the highlights of his hosting-

media often ask me about any of my link ups with my co-stars ,but i have only onew reply"hume chod do bhaiyya,i have a very beautiful wife at home and a sweet baby (itni si guddiya aadore)" ..so they reply that i'm very boring and gives them no news.

i go to shoot on my bycycle(i don't think so!!) as i want to reduce my tummy.But on the road a auto driver saw me and told me "mr.bajaj aap ke kaise din agaye hain ,i'll give u a lift with your cycle and i'll take no money frm u".

There are some people in the industry who leave their current commitments for some new projects ,but i'm not like that.At that time a call frm subhash ghai came on his mobile ..he said i'm shooting for wpopkorn ,but i'll be there within minutes and walked away.Ronit returned back and said that "i told u na ,i'm not that type,itna bhi wishwas nahi mujhpar"

ronit told about his badage ,that he hurt his hand few days ago.When he went to the sets ,everyone asked him that "Ronit lagi kya ?" obviously "abh mujhe shauk tho nahi hai na patti baandh ke chalne ki".then they asked "kaise lagi?" he answered many of them ,then he recorded it in a tape and then who ever asked him this question he would make them hear this tape.

When Ronit went for a dinner with his wife ,some girls came for an autograph and when they saw him in jeans ,they told him that he looked really young "my characters on screen are -one is 90 and the other is 102 i.e average screen age is 100 ..so i'll definetely look youg in real life na..if one more laep happens i'll be 150...kya zamaana hai"

I am asked that what do u think about replacements in the show ,what if u r replaced ? "are yaar tv pe jo actors replace hothe hai ,i replaced them ..abh replacement ka replacement ,,,mmm no chance"

I had a live-in relation ship with my would be (neelam) before marriage -but the reason was diffrent ...we both were staying in different flats in same building ,i had to pay my flat rent and also hers ,so i asked my mom ,is there any way that i pay only for one flat ..mom said "ja beta ,mera aashirvad hai"

I am usually asked about going back to films "isse pehle ke aap ke saare baal chad jaaye ,aap filmein kar leejiye"..."are bhaiya film vaalon ne mujhe baga diya tho mein tv pe aagaya ,abh yahan se bhi gaya tho ,mujhe ghetti karna pade ga...i'm happy here"

Female bosses are every where ,our producer ,our creative head ,our EP and at home also my boss is female ...they say behind every succesfull man there is a woman ..but u could see a lot of women behind me

Rakshanda asked :do u want mihir to get married again?

"no way as i don't want mihir to get scoldings frm tulsi in this age of 102"

Shilpa asked:u have a princess(aador) and a queen(neelam) in your life .if u had to choose frm ,who u will choose

"i know only shilpa could ask such a tricky question ...i got my princess due to my queen and my queen and princess are my life and i can't live without them"

Karan obroi: Ronit u r the badshah of tv ,how do u manage all thses shows and where do u get so much energy?

"my schedule is hectic and i'm too killed ,i work a lot .There is no badshah in tv only begams"

Rohit Roy:aap itne ache act kaise kar paathe hain?

Ronit imitated Rohit's style of asking " acha chotte miyaan mujhse ..haaan are bhai aapse hi seekha hai..rermember swabhimaan ...see that and my acting now-same to same"

Varun badola-number of your shoes

"kyun aapne yeh savaal kyun poocha..is ther someone to replace me?"

Totally ronit rocked the show-he was so humourous and cool.He looked very dashing ,young and at the end of the show his last note:

"As Big B says -goodnight ,shubratri ,shabha gair and plz take good care of yourself"

He is the true Big B of television!!!!!!Ronit Bose Roy👏

Edited by ronitr - 17 years ago
thanks...hmmm which of his onscreen personas is 102? 😆 😆 must be bajaj right? 😉
comedy neednot be precise - it just need to give the right effect on people ..exaggeration is a good way to convey that
you are right!! exaggerated comedy is funny because it is over the top, sometimes slapstick...who doesn't love that? 😆
you are right!! exaggerated comedy is funny because it is over the top, sometimes slapstick...who doesn't love that? 😆
Ohmigossshhh!!!!!! Someone get me the video yaaron! Nomi please! Quick!Khushi please tell me when this thing repeats yaar...I just got to see the first snippet and then the lights went off and came sharp at 9! Yucks!!

Ronit looked SENSATIONAL yaar!!!!! HELP!
wow kool report kushi i love it keep the hard work alive
woo
its so sweet 😆 too see ronit in mindblowing scenes

Thanx for the report Khushi di... still havent seen the vid... but the update is awsum!!!!

yep saw the vid.... It was AWSUM... ronit looked smashing... in that black jacket...whoshhh...he was amazing!!! :)
DAMN GOOD, THANX FOR DA UPDATE.
DO U HAVE DA VIDEO