Kkavyanjali

India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

I spoke to eijaz- Page 4 RUN!!! (Page 23)

qazplm IF-Sizzlerz
qazplm
qazplm

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Eijaz is making me crazy.........I have so much stuff to do........but I just want 2 sit on the comp. and stare at his pics and watch his videos........btw,does anbody have the pics of yesterdays' cute scene.......I just loved it.....the way they were hugging Clap

prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazplm

Eijaz is making me crazy.........I have so much stuff to do........but I just want 2 sit on the comp. and stare at his pics and watch his videos........btw,does anbody have the pics of yesterdays' cute scene.......I just loved it.....the way they were hugging Clap

yeah tht was sooooooooo sweet!!! the pics were posted yesterday but i dnt know where they r now!! sorry hunni!!! n eijaz makes everyone crazy!!!
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Oh woooow Jen!! Big smile Embarrassed Congrats..gr8 convo! Big smile
You proper right out asked him if it was the truth LOL and thx for telling him to cum see tht topic Big smile.. i wonder if it made him laugh or scared!! LOL
Awwwwh he is such a sweetheart..his convos are always brilliant however long or short! Embarrassed Those ppl who are around him everyday are so fortunate to be able to interact with him Embarrassed..he's sounds so iteresting to talk to..no wonder Anita gets on with him so well!! Wink Smile   
shaika00 IF-Rockerz
shaika00
shaika00

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:49am | IP Logged
COngartz jen 4 dis conversation dont knw wat 2 say he is so imterestin 2 talk 2 i dont wat 2 say he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pardesi-mem

Oh woooow Jen!! Big smile Embarrassed Congrats..gr8 convo! Big smile
You proper right out asked him if it was the truth LOL and thx for telling him to cum see tht topic Big smile.. i wonder if it made him laugh or scared!! LOL
Awwwwh he is such a sweetheart..his convos are always brilliant however long or short! Embarrassed Those ppl who are around him everyday are so fortunate to be able to interact with him Embarrassed..he's sounds so iteresting to talk to..no wonder Anita gets on with him so well!! Wink Smile   

awwwwwww thanx mem, no problem, yeah i did ask him straight forward if it was true, becoz if i didnt i wudnt find anything to talk abt n i wud get nervous, n as i started talking abt anita n eijaz it let to other topics n i was talking atleast for 10 minutes!!! LOL yeah he is very sweet, and quite funny too, he has a gr8 sense of hummour, i wnt blame anita for getting on well wiv him!!! i mean we if we around on the sets i wud litterly b clinging on to him whether he likes it or not LOL
prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punkrockgal

COngartz jen 4 dis conversation dont knw wat 2 say he is so imterestin 2 talk 2 i dont wat 2 say he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

he is very cute, n extrememly comfortable to talk to, n thanx!!!! Tongue Tongue
white rose IF-Sizzlerz
white rose
white rose

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:49am | IP Logged
LOL LOL jen..
did mr khan come last nite? Wink LOL
i gave up coz of my other jaan decided to mess up Ouch
prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 5:52am | IP Logged
who is ur other jaan? i thought i was? LOL LOL LOL n uzi i left at 1.00am so if he arrived later than tht then i dnt know!!! n it seems as if even if he did cum he didnt post anything Cry Cry Cry becoz if he did everyone at the forum wud hav gone mental, n wud hav fanited!! LOL

Go to top