India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

SHARAD THE IDIOT

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:26am | IP Logged

That creep sharad is such an idiot, that i feel like slapping him 4 that reason alone.

Here's a list of the stupid fings hes done:-

1) He raped mukti, finking she wouldn't mind, cos she slept wit prem before. What is wrong wit that guy!? Its one fing 2 make a move on her, assuming she wouldn't mind but 2 rape her? An whilst he was attacking her, wasn't she fighting him bac? U fink the fool wud have worked, it out then that she did have a problem.

2) Okay raping anybody is disgusting, and stupid fing in itself. But 2 rape the girl who is like a foster sister 2 ur wife, jus takes the stupidity factor 2 a whole other level.

3) Okay now the creep has raped sumone and in the process betrayed his wife. Now i personally don't know wot sumone shud do in that situation, (probely cos im biased in the sense that i fink that they shud jus shoot themselves) but im guessing that if u don't want people 2 know u shud jus keep ur mouth shut. Does sharad do that? Like hell he does! He runs along an confesses all 2 prem, his wife's brother.

4) He raping mukti is not his only betrayal of sneha. Hes presumbly been having affairs left, right an centre since they got married. Now once again disecretion is required. But this is sharad we're talking about. The idiot once again tells prem everyfing. Infact cos prem has so much dirt on him now, hes decided 2 blackmail him. An sharad has only himself 2 blame.

5) The creep was having an affair wit a pg3 girl! The dumbass! Theses girls r paid 2 get scandalous gossip. Wot if that girl decided 2 publish the fact that he was playing around on sneha? Wot wud he have done then?

6) Finally in all likelihood were gna see him threaten prena in mondays episode. Did prena beat him that badly that he forgot that she actually did? Also has he forgotten whos she married 2? Does he really wanna mess wit bajaj? U know wot sharad be my guest. Cos i personally can't wait until bajaj finds out. Only then is that stupid b*****d gna get want he desveres.

Btw the way i ive jus read over wot ive wrote an realised that in some instances, it might sound/look like im being sympathic 2 sharad. An that is totally not that case! I hate the guy an wish him all 'baduwa' in the world, an i hope he gets a one way ticket 2 hell as soon as possible. But i apologise if i offended anyone wit this post.

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:31am | IP Logged
i agree 100% with you--i can't wait till bajaj finds out coz then, man, sharad is a goner!!! prerna and bajaj are a lethal combo and i can't wait for them to beat the life out of this disgusting man....and i'm sure his blurting everything to prem is going to backfire...not only with prem blackmailing him but actually ACTIVELY using that info against him...can't wait till monday...in all likelihood sharad will threaten prerna...i wanna see that idiot acting cocky and confident...its going to be a comedy episode on that front at least!
alapshah Senior Member
alapshah
alapshah

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:33am | IP Logged
i agree with u
alapshah Senior Member
alapshah
alapshah

i agree with u
alapshah Senior Member
alapshah
alapshah

i agree with u
smartypant IF-Dazzler
smartypant
smartypant

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Yeah I just wanted to slap him when he says, "HEY PRERANA". How dare he say that?? Angry

Edited by sujupanta - 25 March 2006 at 11:51am
.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 11:57am | IP Logged
yaar totally agree i am w8ing for the day the truth is known to every1
bunnyboo IF-Rockerz
bunnyboo
bunnyboo

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Agree

Go to top