Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Aise na mujhe tum dekho.. SEENE se laga lunga! (Page 4)

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

MB looked soo handsome in that sherwani and KK complimented him..they both looked super awesome...and so like a couple...

she is angry at him and rightfully so but she just cannot stop loving him...i could feel ashutosh ka pain but if the girl is trying to act indifferent to you ..i do not blame her after the humiliation you subjected her to...and that too infront of mallika...grrr...sop beta ashu thoda aur grovelling,,,,,,i super loved the last scene ...nidhi knew it was him and the way he soo hesitantly came and sat near her ...i wonder what she will do...will she walk away or will they sit trying to read nainon ki bhashan...this misunderstanding needs to clear fast coz a major one awaits them around the corner and i soo want some happy moments before the next set of wailing mopping...

armaan was super cute today..his dialogues ,his desperate need to help his friend ..he too has his own story...a heartbreaking one ...

i loved how he perfectly summed up how ashutosh must have behaved at the dinner,,,,,,

the awkwardness at the dinner table was good..you cld fel the tension in the air ,...the need to be near each other to be next to each other...and yet far..i loved the song they used for them

precap is armaan egging ashu to tell her and he is not going to tell her...and i hope the dance happens tomorrow i cannot wait over weekend.,...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuozone1Armu4evavasanthi16lidvinAbhiAnisubiamanachieverLizzieBennettrtmsJunelirabzonedgeLimitLessFanKunwaariDaayanyanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
God.. how do u guys analyse.. me cant get over.. DROOLING on these two.. hawtilicious creatures... so MAN-WOMAN Blushing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuozone1vasanthi16lidvinrtmsJuneli...RamonaG....KunwaariDaayanyanks28

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

@tanu ...i am soo desperate to see them happy...nidhi needs to be back in kotnis..they need to move forward...she needs to no longer be angry...i cannot take this separation it is heartbreaking now...this convention better be fruitful

and i honestly do not get where this rohan i know what you want to eat..how do you know track is going...

the house issue is super huge...and these people are still going round round with this misunderstanding...and that house issue is creeping in...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuozone1vasanthi16lidvinAbhiAnirtmsLizzieBennettachieverJuneliLimitLessFanKunwaariDaayanyanks28

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanx Any for the update. Have yet to watch it. This Xmas thing is keeping me out most evenings. Will have to catch up tmr in repeat. Seems sorry watching. Reserving comments.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuKunwaariDaayanyanks28

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

@tanu ...i am soo desperate to see them happy...nidhi needs to be back in kotnis..they need to move forward...she needs to no longer be angry...i cannot take this separation it is heartbreaking now...this convention better be fruitful

and i honestly do not get where this rohan i know what you want to eat..how do you know track is going...

the house issue is super huge...and these people are still going round round with this misunderstanding...and that house issue is creeping in...

Thank god u said that, seriously he makes no sense apart his reverse psychology ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanurtmsyanks28sun29

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

MB was dressed to kill everybody...in dat sherwani...Blushing...i was jumping seeing him...he is Dashing,Charming,Handsome...KILLER...

Armaan is a darling..loved Ashu-Armu scene they are so well written,dialogues are brilliant and Acting by both of them..MINDBLOWING...had to cry with them...Cry

Nidhi's dilemma was evident,she is not sure wat to do wen Ashu is near her...she is angry and in love and she thinks the MAN doesnt love her...Ouch

BUT their drooling,eyelocks...and the last scene took the cake...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuozone1vasanthi16AbhiAnilidvinrtmsachieverLizzieBennettJuneli...RamonaG....LimitLessFansun29yanks28

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

nidhi ka dliemma is quite realisitc...she is in love with him that hurts her just like it hurts ashutosh...but along with that is the anger for being treated unfairly by a man who was and is her world...she is angry and at the same time in love hence that saree scene where she throws it away then wears it ...and untill she gets the reason for his action she will be angry and demand and explanation and if this recommendation thing comes out ...nothing can save ashutoshLOL

@justJ...i am super confused abt the character of rohan..the scene if it was put in to make sure ashu nidhi meet at canteen which even anjie cld have done...his purpose is lost to me...as it seems the same with cvs...if it is a track  brought in to show that even if two individuals are soo similar yet it is destiny which decides ur partner then they are again doing a bad job ..tha tis the cvs

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuvasanthi16achieveryanks28

LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

nidhi ka dliemma is quite realisitc...she is in love with him that hurts her just like it hurts ashutosh...but along with that is the anger for being treated unfairly by a man who was and is her world...she is angry and at the same time in love hence that saree scene where she throws it away then wears it ...and untill she gets the reason for his action she will be angry and demand and explanation and if this recommendation thing comes out ...nothing can save ashutoshLOL

@justJ...i am super confused abt the character of rohan..the scene if it was put in to make sure ashu nidhi meet at canteen which even anjie cld have done...his purpose is lost to me...as it seems the same with cvs...if it is a track  brought in to show that even if two individuals are soo similar yet it is destiny which decides ur partner then they are again doing a bad job ..tha tis the cvs

Good thought, Sun!!Thumbs Up Could be they want to show that though Rohan and Nidhi are soo similar, her heart still beats for another with whom she has nothing in common except a common passion for adrak wali chai!! Pata nahi.. lie u say, his character is still that irritating, in an inane kind of way, serving no purpose except to feed our heroine's face!!!Tongue

Nidhi's dilemna is realistic yes, she's angry with Ashu, double yes, par still I would have thought something would have snapped in her after the way he spoke in the convention yesterday. He all but wore his heart on his sleeve for all to see... Didn't she at least feel like asking him.. if he thought she was so good and he's learnt so much from her, why did he fire her for incompetence??Confused

Actually guys... my heart is bleeding too much for Ashu.. cannot bear to see him in painCry.. However much he may have done her wrong, I want Nidhi to forgive her saiyyanji pronto and put his bechain dil at peace!! 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuozone1bhalobasavasanthi16lidvinAbhiAnirtmsachieverrabzonedgeKunwaariDaayansun29yanks28

Go to top