Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Aise na mujhe tum dekho.. SEENE se laga lunga! (Page 11)

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
in TT interview KW says.. Nidhi wud b in 50000 times in more trouble thn she is now in..Shocked.. wen he will reveal abt the earrings..

I was kinda confused wether he was talking abt his story of Raj Kapoor or he was talking abt unraveling secrets of Mr. Earrings...

bt given tht his character is 3-4 mnths.. and Armu is already doing a job of love guru for AshNi.. thn y wud Rohan b required for 3-4 months.. Ermm

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

in TT interview KW says.. Nidhi wud b in 50000 times in more trouble thn she is now in..Shocked.. wen he will reveal abt the earrings..

I was kinda confused wether he was talking abt his story of Raj Kapoor or he was talking abt unraveling secrets of Mr. Earrings...

bt given tht his character is 3-4 mnths.. and Armu is already doing a job of love guru for AshNi.. thn y wud Rohan b required for 3-4 months.. Ermm

House issue ... Rohan will become confidant for Nidhi ... Ashu will see them..together.. n get J ..! I guess.. only thing happening in Mum track is Ashu ..slowly but surely opening up to Nidhi.. while Nidhi... realises he is guilty and slowly starts to b back on talking terms wit him... doubt anything romantic coming from her side?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanu

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Rohan's character :   Knowing Ashu and he being a shy person I don't think he will convey his love right now.  When they return to Lucknow Mallika comes to know Nidhi was in Mumbai and reveals the truth to Nidhi that it was sifarish she got the job.  Nidhi leaves the job and Ashu offers her to join Kotnis, definitely Nidhi won't be interested and this time Rohan plays an important role in urging Nidhi to join hospital and fight for her love (IF Rohan was brought for jealousy track then only and bring them more closer).

Y'day episode was really good. I watched at 8 and even at 11 will catch the repeat of all episodes on Saturday.  Can't get enough of them.  I loved this funny segment in the episode regarding the dress code when Ahsu tells Arman Kitna jidi hai tu and this is not kafan his expression was worth watching.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

achiever

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lidvin

Rohan's character :   Knowing Ashu and he being a shy person I don't think he will convey his love right now.  When they return to Lucknow Mallika comes to know Nidhi was in Mumbai and reveals the truth to Nidhi that it was sifarish she got the job.  Nidhi leaves the job and Ashu offers her to join Kotnis, definitely Nidhi won't be interested and this time Rohan plays an important role in urging Nidhi to join hospital and fight for her love (IF Rohan was brought for jealousy track then only and bring them more closer).

Y'day episode was really good. I watched at 8 and even at 11 will catch the repeat of all episodes on Saturday.  Can't get enough of them.  I loved this funny segment in the episode regarding the dress code when Ahsu tells Arman Kitna jidi hai tu and this is not kafan his expression was worth watching.

just read in forum that in news 24:  Rohan and Mallika will arrive in Mumbai so Mallika might reveal to Nidhi there itself
achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

House issue ... Rohan will become confidant for Nidhi ... Ashu will see them..together.. n get J ..! I guess.. only thing happening in Mum track is Ashu ..slowly but surely opening up to Nidhi.. while Nidhi... realises he is guilty and slowly starts to b back on talking terms wit him... doubt anything romantic coming from her side?Confused
yeah rite.. kuch nahi to ashu ke sapno mein hi romance dikha do..WinkLOL.. haaye.. purple saari and black kurte mein 1 romantic dance sequence to banta hai.. Tongue

Go to top