Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Kahiin To Hoga Comes 2 an end!!! - Page 8

pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

This content was originally posted by: harpy

haan i too heard the same...btu forgot who will she love and marry ...aaahhh i remeber ekta will fall in love with gurpreet and will marry shabbir...

harpy kekta is also gettin back to shape  u

know 😉 gurry n shabbir r very excited bout

new project ya story line is like that only 😛

later that pammi of ka will enter

cool cast 😛

pink

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushika thumbnail
Pink 😆

This has to be an april fool .... KTH is never gonna end till kashish ke bacho ka bachho ka baccho ka bhi baache ho ....
Till kashish does not become a Greatest great grandmother Kth is not gonna ............... end
aromi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pammi and how could we forget urvashi she is opisite to gurpreet and nanadani(pammi) to shabbir...i forgot ekta's third hero..i think...aakshdeep naa...
S A R M A D thumbnail
Hello!!!
Poeple plz don't delete your posts from here bcuz we are collecting lists of all those who got fooled!!! Pink Yaar agar tum ne guess na kiya hota to phir is se zyaada log phas sakte the!!!
😭
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gurpreet~Fan

Hello!!!
Poeple plz don't delete your posts from here bcuz we are collecting lists of all those who got fooled!!! Pink Yaar agar tum ne guess na kiya hota to phir is se zyaada log phas sakte the!!!
😭

areee yaar maine kab gussa kiya 😕

main tujhe pakad liya bas 😉

waise maza aayaa 😳

pink

S A R M A D thumbnail
I didn't write Gussa (Angry) I wrote guess (Pakar leyna). well u r right it was fun. Even i was happy writing the story! 😆 Edited by Gurpreet~Fan - 18 years ago
pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gurpreet~Fan

I didn't write Gussa (Angry) I wrote guess (Pakar leyna). well u r right it was fun. Even i was happy writing the story! 😆

haila lolz 😆 galat pad liya 😆

ya it was fun yaar 😉😆

chal next time batna mujhko

mil kar ullu banye ge sabko 😆

pink

S A R M A D thumbnail
Bilkul Sahi Kaha!
-Sarmad
rajeev1 thumbnail
😆 😆 ..tauba....the beging and end is a little digestable..par the middle part...hehe ekta kapoor telling the story...hehehe.....there will be songs played....its reallllyyyy phunny! hehehe