Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Isko Laga Daala, TOH LIFE ZHINGA LALA!!! (Page 2)

Poll Question: I found this post....

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
74 [87.06%]
0 [0.00%]
11 [12.94%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Azru_4_Nik Senior Member
Azru_4_Nik
Azru_4_Nik

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by cruiser51

I think it had to happen to someone, somewhere!Confused

I do not know whether any of you has any issues at your home with your spouse / elders regarding Big Boss. One of my friend in India has. Seriously!

His wife, can not understand for the Holy Lord's sake what her husband finds interesting in a TV Programme like Big Boss. Shocked

If you ask her how many goals Tendulkar has scored in his career, rather than answering 'Runs are made in Cricket, goals are not scored', her answer would be 'NO IDEA. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRICKET.' And iInspite of knowing nothing about cricket, she still understands her hubby watching the silly game whole day long and like a good wife, keeps serving him Pakodas, Chaay, meals at the right time and does not utter one single protest. NEVER! Clap

But Big Boss gets her goat and she is up in arms over this one for sure!Angry

Now this poor guy, is totally obsessed with the intrigue that goes on in house, games that people play against one another and ofcourse Sunny Leone!

But because his wife's stand is like that of an unreasonable Mother of a 1960s movie-you know the,"Agar tu Shyam se milegi toh mera mara hua Munh dekhegi'-kinds'..the guy was at his wits end as to what to do!Ermm

And one day his life changed! He saw this Amir Khan ad of Tata Sky Plus--------Isko Laga Daala, Toh Life Zhinga Lala! He quickly understood that with TATA SKY PLUS set top box, it is is possible to record your favourite programmes and watch them later as per your convenience.Dancing

Like an excited puppy, he brought home the Zhinga Lala thing! Mastered the art of pressing the RED (R) knob and started this clandestine operation of recording it on the sly and watching it when his dear wife would go for her typical 2 hour bath or 1 hour make up exercises elsewhere in the house! Party

Needless to say, the guy would stretch his ear drums as wide as Juhi's mouth infront of a 'being grilled chicken' and watch the programme on whisper volumes, just in case wife would swoop  down on his neck like an eagle on an unsuspecting frog!Shocked

All seemed fine and life indeed seemed Zhingalala, till today morning. This fellow  had recorded Day 73 episode and was in the process of catching up on it when the most dreaded thing happened from any man's point of view.

You would imagine his wife got upset with him for watching Big Boss, right?------WRONG!Ouch

WRONG...because for whatever reasons, most unexpectedly this sweet lady came out of the bathroom...well almost as soon as she had entered it, barged into the living room where her hubby dear was comfortably parked grinning at going ons on the screen and next thing he sees------this lady,----------- like Kaanta Ben of Karan Johar's KAL HO NA HO, eyes bulged out in sheer horror and screaming,"CHHHEEE-CHHHEEE---GANDE HO TUM. GANDE HO TUM''CHHHEEE"!

In panic this guy pressed the PAUSE option on remote and there it was''..

A thoroughly drenched Kid-Sid in his red wet shorts, looking like Mandakini of Ram Teri Ganga Maili, almost mouth kissing a Bullfrog like Sky! Imagine'two guys'their lips about to engulf each other and break into a sloppy kiss! Huge plasma screen and the scene is Paused on mode, a husband in panic and a utterly convinced wife that it is a Gay Movie on! And worst part is this 'Innocence ki Moorat Husband is thinking wife is only upset over Big Boss thingy!Cry

Like a guilty dog, he followed wife to kitchen, rolled out at her feet and said,"Yaar hua kya? Kya kharaabi hai Big Boss mein? Yaar bahut interesting hai. Tu 1 baar dekh toh sahi. Duniya paagal hai kya? Laakhon log dekhte hain yaar'please'"Stern Smile

And wife is like,"Haath mat lagao mujhe. Gande-Gande, CHHHEEE------Big BOSS dekh rahe thhe tum? Big Boss? JHOOTE'GANDE'.CHHEEE'..Gandi ARBI FILM DEKH RAHE THHE TUM'.!"DeadAngry------------Naive woman seriously convinced her pervert hubby is into Arabian Gay po*n'.(Mistaking Sky's disgusting head band as an Arab guy's bandana!).

Wife maintained she had earlier too caught a peek at a night scene where these two were romantically smooching with a bald hunk watching them!

Phewww!

Needless to add, the couple went through all rituals and stages of of a typical family dispute.  Roothna, Manaana, Mimiyaana, Gid-gidaana, Gurrana, Dahaadna, Rona-Dhona'..Censored-----------

--------and finally, my friend had to forcibly drag his wife to the living room! He confided to me that when he tried dragging his wife to living room, her resistance and expressions matched that of a typical fat goat being dragged for slaughter on the Bakr-Eid day!CryAngry

Khair, jo bhi ho---------a screaming, kicking wife was dragged to Living room, the programme was duly re-winded and shown to her and then finally, mercifully,  she came to realize her hubby wasn't into the kinkier stuff and indeed watching this stupid Programme only. Clap

Pheww! Imagine. If this guy did not have a Tata Sky Plus Connection, that enables record and replay option, his life surely would not have been Zhinga Lala! Shocked

I do not even know what Zhinga Lala means. Zhinga, in Bengal surely means Cheengri Maachh or Prawns!

One thing is for sure, if this guy didn't have Tata Sky Plus, which enabled him to record and rewind, surely his fate would have been no better than that of a poor Zhinga in a Bong's kitchen!Clap

In sab post ke baad koi aapko Sanjeeda le hi ni sakta Cruiser ji..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

Will.I.Am Senior Member
Will.I.Am
Will.I.Am

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
ROFL this is what i exactly did after reading the post. god!!! help me to get over my laugh

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

JOLLYJOLLYAzru_4_Nik-Moderator-sarasingh86khamosshhh-Cruiser-blue-ice.

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged

This is Awesome ...wit n humor at its best..ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaruJOLLYJOLLYAzru_4_Nik-Moderator--Cruiser-khamosshhh

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azru

ROFLClap

thanks Azru ji...keep smiling!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Azru_4_NikJOLLYJOLLY

Azru_4_Nik Senior Member
Azru_4_Nik
Azru_4_Nik

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by azru

ROFLClap

thanks Azru ji...keep smiling!Smile

Thnx 4 being da reason 4 da smile Cruiser ji...Smile

-Cruiser-

dazzlingflora IF-Dazzler
dazzlingflora
dazzlingflora

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Hahahahaha arabic gay p*rn ROFL ROFL cruiserji aap bhi na

the first two photographs shows that what they're doing ROFL

Edited by dazzlingflora - 15 December 2011 at 9:22am

-Cruiser-

boredsoul IF-Dazzler
boredsoul
boredsoul

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
ROFL   your friend is not alone cruiserji , my hubby gives such evil looks when i watch bb Unhappy

Edited by boredsoul - 15 December 2011 at 9:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlingflora-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VAZ2011

aap mujhe pagal kar rahe ho ROFL I have a set of second grader waiting for me. In exactly 8 mts I am gonna be standing in front of them, so whats the big deal right??? yaar I am not sue if I can keep straight face today..I am sure I will just burst and make a fool out of myself today...I am in all practical sense on floor rolling myself offLOL I might need to go through it again...n number of times!!! be back later!Big smile

Don't laugh in front of Amercan kids...they might think you are nuts and pass a racist remark against Indian teachers!Tongue

Take Kishmish Bedi's advice...control...contol...Vaz ji...deep breath...deep breath...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VAZ2011khamosshhhblue-ice.

Go to top